Your Amazon Account is Closed

I wish you a good day, dear Members!

Please help!

I received the following message this morning:

Your Amazon Seller Account has been deactivated in accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement.

Why is this happening?

Amazon must comply with government sanctions and export control regulations, and we identified similarities between information in your account and a business with whom we cannot currently do business.

Has your account been deactivated in error?

If you believe this action on your account has been made in error, please email us at
[email protected] and reference the number(s) provided below. Please note that depending upon the reason why your account was closed, you may be asked to provide documentation related to your identity, residency, or employment. After contacting us, you will be provided instructions relating to which documents to provide and how to provide them.

What happens if I do not send an explanation?

If we do not receive any information your account will remain deactivated, and your funds will be withheld.

We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,
Amazon Compliance

@Kika I trust your expertise.

Has it?

If is an error, you need to contact the email address and go from there.

If what they are saying is true, in other words, you are the same business as one that they had problems with before, then you have little to no chance of opening a new account.

1 Like

Hello @Varasdi,

thank you for joining the forum. I remember your previous threads:

So, if you have another related account, which was shut down by Amazon, you will need to appeal them prior to opening new accounts?

Did you use any inauthentic documents to apply for a new account?

2 Likes

I have already successfully solved these limitations

I just got the latest restriction.

But this is a mistake.

What to do?

So, if you think it’s a mistake, you need to contact the email address mentioned in your opening post and take it from there.

Don’t forget that we are sellers like you and don’t have all the information regarding your account.

1 Like

So, all of your other accounts were reinstated?

This deactivation literally states that you are related to an account, which is permanently suspended.

They want to verify your identity to see if the same details were entered in the other account.

1 Like

My account has now been banned again for:

Your Amazon selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed in accordance with section 3 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement. We leveraged a combination of automated means and expert human review to make this decision. We are withholding any funds available in your account. If you have FBA inventory of the items causing “inauthentic” complaints, they are currently ineligible for removal.

Why is this happening?
We have taken this measure because we have concerns about the authenticity of the items listed at the end of this email.
ASIN: |B098GJL24J|
Brand: |SKINCEUTICALS|

I sent them the purchase invoice for the product, but I received this message:
We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. We cannot accept this invoice because we are unable to verify the supplier.

I sent them the following action plan:

Dear Amazon Seller Performance Team,

Thank you very much for you and your team dealing with my case!

It is a privilege to be a part of Amazon seller community and I am committed to ensure that Amazon’s policies are adhered to.

I would like to say at the outset that all my products are original and I can prove the originality of all my products with appropriate purchase invoices.

I received the following message regarding the limitation of my seller account:

Your Amazon.com seller account has been deactivated

21.03.2024 12:59 p.m

Your Amazon selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed in accordance with section 3 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement.

Why is this happening?

We have taken this measure because we have concerns about the authenticity of the items listed at the end of this email.

ASIN: |B098GJL24J| Brand: |SKINCEUTICALS|

I attached the purchase invoice to Amazon, but received the following message:

More information requested

Hello Robert Nemeth/Sber ,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. We cannot accept this invoice because we are unable to verify the supplier.

I am attaching all contact details and documents that prove the authenticity of my products to the supplier’s verification.

Contact information of my official supplier:

Message us on WhatsApp

Weekdays from 10am - 6pm CET

+31 20 809 8587

Weesperstraat 61, 1018 VN Amsterdam, The Netherlands

33 Broadwick St, London W1F 0DQ, United Kingdom

https://twitter.com/qogita

https://www.linkedin.com/company/qogita/

More contact with my customer relationship manager:

Sunny Qin

Account Executive

[email protected]

+44 778 230 7905

I re -attached the purchase invoice, the proforma bill, and all order notification and document.

I would like to say again that all my products are original.

I have been able to prove the credibility of the complained of the product with the documents submitted.

Thank you very much for your work!

Please tell me if you need more information!

Please consider restoring my sales rights. I hope to get an answer from you soon.

But they reject it almost immediately.

Please help!

What have I done wrong?

Never heard of Qogita but I did a bit of research.

This is what they say about themselves:

“Sellers sell products via Qogita to businesses of all sizes worldwide. We understand that running a business can be challenging, so we want to make it easy for you to purchase the products you need.”

It doesn’t look to me that they are a real wholesaler, let alone an brand authorised wholesaler. They are just a marketplace for sellers, some whom many be brand authorised but nobody, including you, can know this.

Some sellers may be purchasing from grey markets and some of their items may be fake.

It all depends on how thorough Qogita are when it comes to approving the sellers on their platform. As Amazon have refused to accept the documentation, my guess is that to them, Qogita=unproven supply chain.

This is just me opinion.

Also,

How can you possibly know this?

1 Like

Dear AmazonUKForumRefugee

Thank you very much for your answer! Thank you very much for taking care of my case!

I understand and accept that Amazon does not accept Qogita as a suitable supplier.

Please help me what to do!
How can I resolve my account restriction?

What plan of action do you suggest?

@Kika Do you have any ideas on the matter? Can you help me?

I appreciate and thank you for your help!

Sincerely: Robert

Sorry, I have no idea as I’ve always been squeaky clean on Amazon.

Maybe if you promise never to use them again and to begin sourcing your items from a more reputable supply chain?

Hopefully others may be able to help.

Could you post here the invoice to see, what could have been wrong with it?

Thank you very much for helping me with this matter!
I attached the picture!

The invoice looks legit. The only thing I am concerned about is the fact that it is not marked as paid. It only shows the total.

My recommendation is that you print the invoice and then take a photo of the paper form and submit it like this.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer!

The problem is that this supplier is not accepted by Amazon.

He says he is not a reliable supplier.

Can you help me with an action plan?

Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you very much!

It seems like Qogita is something like a middleman, that can facilitate sales from manufacturers / brands, however they will not provide you an actual invoice from the suppliers directly, correct?

I just checked Qogita’s website, and it seems like you should be able to lodge an authenticity claim within 30 days past delivery to get your money back. This may help you obtain proper invoices directly from the brands.

Have you tried contacting Qogita, to see if they can give you proper invoices for Amazon purposes?

They must be familiar with how Amazon works.

Dear Kika!

Yes, this is an intermediary company.

Unfortunately, they do not issue actual invoices from suppliers.

I contacted the company.

They cannot invoice Amazon.

A document was sent to me.

I attached it here.

Unfortunately, this was rejected by Amazon.

1 Like

Hi @Varasdi,

sorry for the delay in responding. This is really difficult to believe that such a large platform would be unfamiliar with how Amazon works. Have you tried reaching out to the individual suppliers / brands to see, if they would be able to provide you invoices or at least authorization letters?

Yes, I tried.

Unfortunately, I’m not getting any help.