You have supplied documentation to Amazon which appears to be forged or manipulated

I was notified that Amazon is worried about the following ASINS (B074V34X4C, B083JQMKLY.) credibility.

Unfortunately, I could not present an authentic invoice for these products.

Therefore, I edited the named products on a real purchase invoice.

I believe that Amazon checked the purchase invoices and realized that the products were not listed on the original purchase invoice.

6 July 2023
Your Amazon.fr seller account has been deactivated

Hello,

Your Amazon selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed in accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. Funds available in your account will be withheld. If you have FBA inventory of the items causing “inauthentic” complaints in Amazon European fulfillment centers, they are currently ineligible for removal.

Why is this happening?
You have supplied documentation to Amazon which appears to be forged or manipulated. We previously requested these documents from you to address concerns about your account. All requested documents must be authentic and unaltered.

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us one of the following:
– An explanation that justifies why you provided documentation which appears to be forged or manipulated; or
– Evidence that demonstrates that the documents you provided are not forged or manipulated

You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files.

How do I submit the required information?
To submit this information, please follow the instructions in the banner at the top of your Account Health page in Seller Central:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_pq

What happens if I do not submit the required information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 90 days, funds will be withheld and any remaining FBA inventory of the items that caused “inauthentic” complaints in Amazon European fulfillment centers will be destroyed at your expense.

Please help to solve the problem!

Maybe someone can help but personally, I think that it is fairly terminal. Your actions have probably ended your selling future on Amazon, many would say rightly so.

There’s 2 things that Amazon take very seriously. Fake products and fraudulent paperwork.

If your products were genuine but did not have a valid supply chain, eg you bought them from a reputable retailer so you were doing retail arbitrage, then your POA should have just said that you will stop doing RA and start using authorised wholesalers in the future. Forging paperwork is unethical and not a way to do business.

You can try with a proper POA and grovel by saying that you were desperate and decided to foolishly forge the paperwork.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Hello Rob,

I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to authenticity issues and forging of documents.

Unfortunately, deliberate edition of invoices in order to lift a suspension is viewed as an inexcusable action by Amazon. I am unaware of any cases where Amazon let sellers get their suspensions lifted with a Plan of Action.

As you can see, the only available options of appealing are the following:

None of the two available options available apply to you, as you can see.

This is not something that can be blamed on being a new, inexperienced seller as edition of invoices to pass them as authentic is an intentional action.

2 Likes

Dear Kika!

Can you help me solve the problem?

Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello,

unfortunately, in this case you can try and admit your fault of providing manipulated invoices.

Below is a sample Plan of Action that you can use as a reference. Please ensure to tailor it to your specific situation and provide accurate information.

Plan of Action to Address Manipulated Documents

1. Introduction: We appreciate the opportunity to address the concern regarding manipulated documents on our Amazon seller account. We understand the importance of maintaining the integrity of our listings and are committed to resolving this issue promptly.

2. Acknowledgment and Understanding: We acknowledge that Amazon’s policies prohibit the use of manipulated or counterfeit documents to support our product listings. We fully understand and respect these policies, and we take full responsibility for any previous violations.

3. Immediate Action Taken: Upon discovering the issue, we have taken the following immediate actions:

• Removed any manipulated or inappropriate documents from our listings.
  • Conducted an internal investigation to identify the root cause of this problem.
  • Implemented stricter quality control measures to prevent future issues with document authenticity.

4. Root Cause Analysis: Our investigation revealed that the manipulated documents were mistakenly used due to human error and inadequate oversight during the listing creation process. This was not intentional, but we understand that we must take full responsibility for any mistakes.

5. Corrective Actions: To address the issue and prevent its recurrence, we have implemented the following corrective actions:

• Conducted thorough retraining for our team members responsible for creating and managing listings.
  • Established a comprehensive document verification process to ensure that all documents associated with our products are authentic.
  • Regularly review and audit our listings to ensure compliance with Amazon’s policies.

6. Preventative Measures: We are committed to preventing future violations by:

• Continuing to educate our team members on Amazon’s policies and guidelines.
  • Implementing automated tools and software to flag potential document inconsistencies.
  • Regularly monitoring and auditing our listings to identify and address any issues promptly.

7. Communication with Customers: We have proactively communicated with affected customers, apologized for any inconvenience caused, and provided them with accurate information regarding our products.

8. Conclusion: We take this matter seriously and are dedicated to maintaining a high level of transparency and compliance with Amazon’s policies. We deeply regret any negative impact this situation may have had on Amazon’s customers, and we are committed to ensuring that such incidents do not recur.

9. Request for Reinstatement: We kindly request that Amazon reviews our actions and reinstates our seller account. We are committed to working closely with Amazon to ensure full compliance with all policies and regulations moving forward.

10. Closing Remarks: We appreciate your consideration and the opportunity to rectify this issue. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Amazon and providing customers with exceptional service and products.

Sincerely,

[Your Name] [Your Contact Information] [Your Amazon Seller ID]

Dear Kika, thank you very much for your reply!

I am sending my action plan to Amazon.

1 Like

Please don’t copy it word for word - you should edit it to make it address your situation better.

Unfortunately, I received the following response.

I feel that it is not even handled by proper personnel from Amazon.

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account.

Why did this happen?
You have not sent us sufficient information that we previously requested from you to address our concerns with your account. For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods.

What happens now?
Your account will remain deactivated. If you do not provide a valid appeal, or choose not to appeal the deactivation, after 90 days following this notification, you may separately request a funds disbursement by contacting [email protected] in accordance with the Funds Withholding Policy.

How do I appeal this decision?
If you have additional documents or information that you have not yet provided, you can submit your appeal by following the instructions on the “Account Health” page in Seller Central:

Review our past communications with you that specify the information required to appeal this decision.

I am sorry to hear that. Maybe @Akmal will be able to assist you with your suspension. He is a reinstatement expert familiar with difficult cases.

Yes pls @Rob . Share the last notification

Dear Kika! Thank you for your help!

Dear Akmal! Thank you for your help!

This is the last message:

This is Rahman from Amazon’s Account Health Support team.

I am responding to your question regarding your appeal. I would like to assist you with your questions and help you to reactivate your account.

The plan of action that you had submitted was rejected as it does not cover the valid root cause for submitting the Falsified invoice.

What’s Next?
More information is required from your appeal. I would like to provide you support on your appeal re-submission. I suggest including specific details in the following areas:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) that led to the submission of falsified invoice.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the issue pertaining to submission of falsified invoice.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent the submission of falsified invoice in future .

I suggest review the provided invoices and check specific details in the following areas:

Your appeal will also need to include copies of invoices or receipts from your suppler issued in the last 365 days for the ASINs listed at the end of this email. --These documents should reflect your sales volume during the last 365 days.
–Please include contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website. We may contact your supplier to verify the documents. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.
–You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. For ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review.

You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.

B074V34X4C,B083JQMKLY

Can u share me the plan of action

I am asking about the notification in which they close your account and told the reason

Hello,

Your Amazon selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed in accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. Funds available in your account will be withheld. If you have FBA inventory of the items causing “inauthentic” complaints in Amazon European fulfillment centers, they are currently ineligible for removal.

Why is this happening?
You have supplied documentation to Amazon which appears to be forged or manipulated. We previously requested these documents from you to address concerns about your account. All requested documents must be authentic and unaltered.

– An explanation that justifies why you provided documentation which appears to be forged or manipulated; or
– Evidence that demonstrates that the documents you provided are not forged or manipulated

How do I submit the required information?
To submit this information, please follow the instructions in the banner at the top of your Account Health page in Seller Central:

What happens if I do not submit the required information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 90 days, funds will be withheld and any remaining FBA inventory of the items that caused “inauthentic” complaints in Amazon European fulfillment centers will be destroyed at your expense.

We’re here to help.
You can get help submitting your appeal in Seller Central:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/200370560

It needs a detailed analysis and come up with a strong appeal. If u can draft , I can check it and advice u on it, if u want me to make I can do it for u

Hello ,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.

Why is this happening?

2 Likes

Since you found yourself in a situation where Amazon has suspended your seller account due to concerns about forged or manipulated documentation, it’s crucial to address this issue promptly and professionally.

Start by acknowledging the suspension and expressing your intention to resolve it. Apologize for any confusion and assure Amazon that it was not your intention to provide altered documents. Then, follow Amazon’s instructions precisely by providing authentic and unaltered documents in the requested format (.pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif).

Clearly explain any reasons for discrepancies if they exist, and offer evidence to support the authenticity of your documents.

If you need more advice, feel free to post here your latest Plan of Action.

1 Like

@Rob, I am sorry to hear that. Could you please post here your most recent Plan of Action?

Dear Amazon Seller Performance Team,

Thank you very much for you and your team dealing with my case!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to appeal against the Amazon sales block.

I acknowledge that my Account violated Amazon’s policies and I wish to reactivate my Account.

I acknowledge that submitting forged or manipulated documents is in violation of Amazon’s Seller Code of Conduct.

We appreciate the opportunity to address the concern regarding manipulated documents on our Amazon seller account. We understand the importance of maintaining the integrity of our listings and are committed to resolving this issue promptly.

We acknowledge that Amazon’s policies prohibit the use of manipulated or counterfeit documents to support our product listings. We fully understand and respect these policies, and we take full responsibility for any previous violations.

– An explanation that justifies why you provided documentation which appears to be forged or manipulated:

I was notified that Amazon is worried about the following ASINS (B074V34X4C, B083JQMKLY.) credibility. This occurred as a result of a mistake made by our inventory manager who was responsible for ensuring the accuracy and legitimacy of the products we list on Amazon. He was unable to provide a proper invoice for the products to Amazon, so he manipulated a real invoice and edited the complained products onto it.
We deeply regret this incident and understand the serious implications it has on both Amazon’s trustworthiness and our own credibility as a seller.

–To address the issue and prevent its recurrence, we have implemented the following corrective actions:

We have terminated the employment of the inventory manager responsible for this mistake. This individual’s actions were contrary to our company’s values and standards, and their employment with our company has been discontinued.
We have since hired a new inventory manager who possesses a proven track record of upholding the highest standards of accuracy, authenticity, and integrity when managing our product listings.

All of our colleagues went through strict training to ensure that a similar event is not repeated.

Removed any manipulated or inappropriate documents from our listings.
Implemented stricter quality control measures to prevent future issues with document authenticity.

Conducted thorough retraining for our team members responsible for creating and managing listings.

Established a comprehensive document verification process to ensure that all documents associated with our products are authentic.

Regularly review and audit our listings to ensure compliance with Amazon’s policies.

–We are committed to preventing future violations by:
I acknowledge, that I have read, understood and agree to comply with Amazon’s Seller Code of Conduct.

Moving forward, I will ensure that the documents I provide are not forged or manipulated and I understand that failure to do so will result in the permanent deactivation of my account.

I understand that if my account continues to violate Amazon’s Seller Code of Conduct, my account will be deactivated.

Continuing to educate our team members on Amazon’s policies and guidelines.

Implementing automated tools and software to flag potential document inconsistencies.
Regularly monitoring and auditing our listings to identify and address any issues promptly.

We have proactively communicated with affected customers, apologized for any inconvenience caused, and provided them with accurate information regarding our products.

To reactivate my sales invoice, I will send the final invoice from the new supplier.

I concluded a completely new supplier contract in accordance with Amazon’s request.

Availability of a new supplier:

Email: [email protected]
Office & customer´s support:
Monday – Friday 9.00 – 16.00 CET
Company billing address:
PremierParfum s.r.o.
BIG BOX, hall B10
Ve Žlíbku 1800
Prague 9, 193 00
CZ / Czech republic
Reg. No. 27600904, VAT ID CZ27600904
Tel. warehouse: +420 222 361 584
The company is registered at Municipal court in Prague, section C, insert 118080
Company shipping and warehouse address:
Ve Žlíbku 1800, Areál BIG BOX, hala B10, Prague 9, 193 00, Czech Republic

We will ensure that we keep invoices and that the products listed meet the strict guidelines set by Amazon. We will achieve this by matching product details on the invoices to the ASIN we want to list.

To avoid similar issues, I only list items that I have in my physical capacity, with all necessary recognitions for the authenticity of the product.

We take this matter seriously and are dedicated to maintaining a high level of transparency and compliance with Amazon’s policies. We deeply regret any negative impact this situation may have had on Amazon’s customers, and we are committed to ensuring that such incidents do not recur.

We kindly request that Amazon reviews our actions and reinstates our seller account. We are committed to working closely with Amazon to ensure full compliance with all policies and regulations moving forward.

We appreciate your consideration and the opportunity to rectify this issue. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Amazon and providing customers with exceptional service and products.