Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated and your listings have been removed in accordance with Section 3 of the Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement

Dear Amazon Sellers Community!

As a new seller, I ask your help to complete the registration process!

• The following message was sent by Amazon to me:

Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated and your listings have been removed in accordance with Section 3 of the Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement.

What is this about?

We have taken this action because we need additional documentation to verify your identity.

I sent them a mobile phone bill that I translated with an official translation agency.
The official translator seals and signed all translated pages.

• Amazon does not accept this because it has sent the following message:

Thank you for submitting your resource. We have received your documentation, but we do not yet have enough information to reactivate your account.

What is this about?
We have not been able to verify the documents you have provided us because it is not a sworn translation. We only accept translations that are accompanied by a legalized signature that verifies the identity of the translator.

This document meets the requirements expected by Amazon in every detail.

I have submitted the document several times, but after a few minutes I will be rejected by Amazon immediately.

I think they don’t even investigate my case.

Please help me what to do?

Could you help what the right person I can turn from Amazon?

I look forward to the help and answers!

Yours sincerely, N.R.

@Kika I see you are very skilled.

can you help me?

Hello @Nemet11,

thank you for joining the forum. I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to failed verification. I can definitely help you.

Could you post a redacted photo of the phone bill which you submitted (all of its pages) so I can better advise?

Amazon frequently rejects documents over minor issues, so all you need is to figure out what is wrong and re-submit again.

2 Likes

@Kika Thank you very much for your answer.

I took a picture of all sides of the PDF file.
I attach the pictures.

@Kika further pictures

Thank you for supplying the documents @Nemet11 :slight_smile:

So, upon reviewing what you published above, it appears that you have official translation. Now you need to have it notarized.

A notarized translation will look like this:

2 Likes

Dear @Kika

Thank you very much for your answer!

I did what he asked for.

I made a whole new translation in German and authenticated by a notary.

I also attached the pictures.

The answer is as follows:
We have not been able to verify the documents you have provided us because it is not a sworn translation. We only accept translations that are accompanied by a legalized signature that verifies the identity of the translator.

Each page was signed by a translator and notary.

Please help!

Why does Amazon do this to me?

Hello @Nemet11,

sorry for the delay in responding. I somehow missed your response.

Did you create a PDF showing every single page of that document photographed?

If yes, resubmit it.

Also, why did you translate it into German as opposed to English? It would be better in English.

2 Likes