Section 3 under review

There are some issues.

How can I obtain letter of authorization from brand within 10 days. That’s up to the brand. What if brand doesn’t give me that and I’m stuck with the more inventory I will purchase.

Moreover, I would have to arrange 2 letter of authorization and 2 invoices. The dated on these two documents will not precede the date Amazon asked for these documents.

1 Like

Won’t that happen if my account gets de-activated? My account is under review right now.

If it’s for authenticity, then no, you cannot remove your inventory.

You can try it but most likely it won’t work

Please note that they are verifying the legitimacy of your entire account. This is not a case where Amazon wants invoices for specific ASINs.

You haven’t sold the items, right? So the dates don’t matter.

How do you know? Isn’t it illegal to take someone’s product?

Amazon’s policy states that they reserve their right to withhold your payments and inventory. Many sellers succeeded in getting the money and stock back by legal means but often it’s too costly or not worth it.

1 Like

Absolutely.

I have not sold any of these brands. Moreover, I have no idea how to get the documents of these brands in such a short notice.

1 Like

Try Googling where to purchase them. Really, in this case you have a solid chance if you are able to provide what Amazon asked for.

1 Like

These are the things that I am lacking.

1- Supplier invoice with supplier name, phone number, address and website.
2- Proof of delivery by the carrier
3- Bill of lading
4- Authorization letter from brand and licensed brand distributors

Let’s suppose that listing an SKU is a violation.
Not selling.

I only listed Alastin SKU. I didn’t list Herko SKU. Why should we, the seller go through this torture.

What if they had asked about NIKE or ADIDAS. Where would I have gotten the documentation for them?

It’s like the NAZI officers, who forced Jews to show papers, different documents and if they weren’t able to. NAZIs had the reason to say, “well we offered them a chance”

I called Amazon account associate. When I told him about this, he said, “I don’t have access to your inner account metrics. I suggest you to open another case with Amazon and tell them that about your case”

1 Like

@Kika I wish every major corporation could be tried under law, fairly and equally.

However, justice ain’t cheap. It costs money and resources.

All the onus of proof is on me, for things I did not even sell.

So forgive me for asking a lame question. Can we sue Amazon :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, you can sue Amazon, Kika is the only person who ever sued them and won :rofl:

3 Likes

I completely agree with you that the way how Amazon operates and treats sellers is outrageous.

However, there are so many bad actors who genuinely abuse the platform and violate its rules, that they can’t tell difference.

I believe that I am the only person in the world who sued Amazon and won.

The company published an apology for me:

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/seller-forums/discussions/t/f5eb22fbd677a3312e1c27c489e2a02f

1 Like

How to know if I stand a case?

If I can actually win?

I’ll split the settlement money with all my legal team and advisors :laughing:

2 Likes

Everything depends on jurisdiction, whether you have money for the litigation funding and if you find a good legal team to assist you.

Since you mentioned being from Pakistan, you would need to either sue in Pakistan or in the USA.

Maybe you will get lucky. Go for it if you have the patience.

1 Like

Are there any legal teams / services in USA who can take on a case for a share of settlement money?

1 Like

Yes, there are. But they very carefully picking clients.

I don’t think you have a chance as a Pakistani to get a lawyer who will work for free against Amazon.

You would stand a better chance if you sued in Pakistan.

1 Like

The legal system here is very poor. You can simply buy a judge here, unfortunately.

If things don’t go as planned. Would I be able to remove my inventory from Amazon? But it is worth 2000$+ which means alot to me.

2 Likes

Images like these are poppin’ everywhere.

2 Likes

I understand what you are talking about. I am from Slovakia and our legal system is similar :see_no_evil:

But in general, no one likes big corporations and maybe you will get a sympathetic judge.

I don’t think that Amazon would buy a judge, this would be too risky.

Yes, this is very common on Amazon to get deactivated and asked for invoices :sob:

I’m reading this on the internet that you can’t sue Amazon. The best you can do is take the matter to “small claims court” and settle via arbitration.

2 Likes