Section 3 under review

Hello, I would like to clarify that I have adhered to the strict amazon regulations and have not sold any counterfeit products.

With that in mind, Amazon has put my seller central under scrutiny for two listings while I have not sold a single unit for those listings. I did not had any inventory since Amazon did not give me the soft approval to sell those products.

Kindly, suggest me solutions to this query.

One was Herko Automotive and the other is Alastin Skincare

@Kika

1 Like

Hello @mxamxulhaq1,

I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been placed under a review. Unfortunately, you will often have a random listing trigger this review without any sales or complaints from buyers. Having the product listed in your inventory makes it eligible to attract requests for invoices anytime, in the same manner as if you sold thousands of units.

Could you please post here any communications received from Amazon regarding the matter, as it would be helpful?

1 Like

If your account is under review and disbursements on hold then it means that unless you appeal, you can get suspended. How old is your account?

1 Like

@Kika
Please check this.

1 year with 12000 sales 350 orders and 204 health.
Health never dropped below 200

“ We have taken this action because we believe that your account or a related account is engaged in sales of counterfeit inventory which violates intellectual property rights, and may have been used to engage in deceptive or illegal activity that harms customers and our store. To learn more please refer to section 3 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement”

Do you have any idea why you received this? Any prior complaints?

I received a customer complaint for another product. The customer complained that he had been given a counterfeit. I provided Amazon with invoices for that.

Amazon accepted within a day.

These items i never sold.

1 item I listed. The other item, i never listed

1 year with 12000 sales 350 orders and 204 health.
Health never dropped below 200

@Kika What would be the best discourse from here onwards?

I am very sorry to hear this. From the notification it appears like Amazon is seeking to verify your identity because they seriously believe you are selling counterfeit items. This is really unusual for them to backtrack after approving your invoices. The wording is very serious.

This is what you need to provide, within 10 days:

To demonstrate the authenticity of your account and your inventory, Please submit documents such as:

-Valid ID proof document that includes full name, date of birth,
ID number, expiry date, signature of

the bearer (if applicable) and country of issuance or country of citizenship.

• -Bank statement or credit card statement issued in the last 180 days which includes full name of the individual or of the business, residential or business address, bank information.
  • -Business registration documents which includes full name, address, signature, etc.
    • Invoices and receipts which includes item descriptions and quantities. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible.
    • Supplier information including the supplier’s name, supplier phone number, supplier address, and website for the following Shipment:
  • -Proof of delivery by the carrier
  • -Bill of lading
    • Import and export documents commercial invoices, export origin location (port city), import destination location, brand information, quantity, date, buyer information, import and export manifest (and information
1 Like

Also, keep in mind that this relates to two specific brands Herko Automotive and ALASTIN Skincare. The invoices don’t need to be for the ASINs which you never sold. It could be any ASINs.

Just keep in mind that you have only 2 appeal attempts.

1 Like

@Kika

I havenot sold any ASIN of these brands. Not ever . Moreover, I never purchased these items, I have none of these documents. I have heard many people forge invoices and documents and try to appeal. I won’t do it. However, Amazon doesn’t leave me any choice.

I have none of these documents. :smiley:

• Invoices and receipts which includes item descriptions and quantities. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible.
    • Supplier information including the supplier’s name, supplier phone number, supplier address, and website for the following Shipment:
  • -Proof of delivery by the carrier
  • -Bill of lading
    • Import and export documents commercial invoices, export origin location (port city), import destination location, brand information, quantity, date, buyer information, import and export manifest (and information

So… Should I create removal order of all my inventory and call it quits??

:frowning:

So sorry to hear this. You are clearly a successful seller. Try purchasing some inventory from those brands and maybe obtain an authorization letter to see if Amazon approves. This would be your best chance.

What if i start a new? My wife can open a seller central on her passport and credentials. Would that be ok? Or would that violate the TOS somehow?

Please try not to give up on the account, since you haven’t sold counterfeits.

You can provide Amazon as much information as you can and I could freely help you draft a Plan of Action. You could explain that there are some items in your inventory which you haven’t even purchased.

But why would you list items that you don’t physically have? Are you a dropshipper?

1 Like

No. I’m not a dropshipper. I wish I had been a dropshipper because what good has wholesale brought me.

I’m from Pakistan. My passport is of Pakistan. A seller central made on Pakistan Passport is not equal to the seller central made on USA passport.

I tried to get “soft approval” which is to see if I am eligible to sell on Amazon.

Most of the time when we try to sell on Amazon, We get this error

We, Pakistanis see this error and Seller Support has doesn’t give any reason for this error.

So to check this… what create a listing, and tell ourself that ok, we will not specifically have this issue because if this error displays, Amazon doesn’t even accept the invoice. To be exact, there is no option to submit invoice in so so many brands and products.

Is it possible that if my VA was working on Another Sellers’ Seller central and that account had counterfeit products and eventually got suspended. And that VA uses the same child-access (user-permission) to manage my account, Amazon thinks I’m selling counterfeit items too?

Kindly watch this 1 minute YouTube short.
It give a hint of my last point.

1 Like

I agree that this is very likely. I have always been warning sellers not to use virtual assistants, since you are placing your account into their hands.

The notice which you received from Amazon is a very unusual one for a seller without issues. It is very difficult to get lifted.

We will need to see if they accept a Plan of Action.

If it is indeed the case that you got linked through a VA relation, then any chances of a remedy are slim.

2 Likes

Ok. Can I count on you for help? :pleading_face:
@Kika

I just double checked the notification and it indicates that Amazon wants to verify the authenticity of your Seller Account.

This means that it’s not late to obtain the requested documents now. They are not inquiring about specific ASINs. So you can still obtain all the documents related to the listed brands.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s likely Amazon would let you remove the inventory :frowning: