-More details about the reason (s) that led to the wrong categories, unexpected brands, improper descriptions or Asin codes

Good day!

My seller’s account was restricted for the following reasons:

Further information is required in appeal. I would like to provide support to submit your new appeal. I suggest you give you specific details in the following areas:

-More details about the reason (s) that led to the wrong categories, unexpected brands, improper descriptions or Asin codes.
-Further details of the measures made to solve the problems related to the wrong categories, in non-approved brands, inappropriate descriptions or asin.
-More details of the measures he has taken to avoid items classified into bad categories, not approved brands, incorrect descriptions or asin codes in the future.

We recommend that you review the submitted accounts and check the specific details in the following areas:
-The appeal must also include copies of accounts or receipts issued by its service provider for the ASINs listed at the bottom of the email over the past 365 days.

• These documents must reflect the sales volume of the last 365 days.
  • Also enter your supplier’s contact information, including the name, phone number, address and site. You can contact your supplier to verify documents. We respect the confidential handling of the supplier’s contact information.
    -You can hide price information, but the rest of the document must be visible. To facilitate our work, you can highlight or mark the ASINs under review.

You can only send us files in .pdf, .jpg, .png or .gif. Documents must be authentic and unmodified.

Asin: B01MY1SF77
Asin: B002SPYW72

Could someone help with the action plan?

Thank you very much in advance and appreciate it!

Two more ASINs, and at least four more serious violations. This on top of the forged documents you submitted for B074V34X4C, B083JQMKLY.

Why are you here? You have no respect for Amazon’s policies, agreements, and guidelines. nor for the privilege of selling on this platform.

All you’ve been doing is trying to beat the system! Amazon seldom gives second chances, and in your case I agree with them.

2 Likes

Dear Madam or Sir!

This issue does not apply to that account.

I would like to help a friend who is also in trouble.

Thank you for your support!

Afterall, no!!!

Please keep your unnecessary answers to yourself, dear Mr. Monkey!

So you say?

Please keep your unnecessary answers to yourself, dear Mr. Monkey!

You wouldn’t provide the requested information needed to help you with your other topic, even though people asked several times. Now this. It’s like you’re sneaking around hiding something.

I call it as I see it, and I always will.

It’s FunkyMonkey to you.

1 Like

Hello @Rob,

@FunkyMonkey is trying to help you and you should listen to her.

Also, it would be helpful for you to post the original notice from Amazon informing you about the account restriction.

1 Like