Is there any way we can ban individual customers from ever buying from us?

I’ve been selling for years via Amazon FBA and have been dealing with customer returns during that time. Occasionally, I get returns from the FBA centers where an entirely different product is inside the product box. I’d generally just write if off as a customer doing a one off scam. However, I recently became aware of the fact that I could look up the LPN on the product box and then see a customer’s entire order history from our business.

Over the last 3 days, I’ve received product returns with different products inside the product box for 2 separate boxes. Both times, I looked up the LPN and the customers who ordered from me, and both customers REPEATEDLY order from me and return for a refund. In fact, neither customer has EVER kept a single product. They’re buying expensive products from me and returning the box with a different item inside and getting refunded time and time again.

What can be done about this? If these 2 customers are allowed to keep doing this, they will ultimately be able to steal thousands of dollars from us. I can only imagine how many other of our customers are doing the same thing.

I don’t know about banning them but I would definitely report the customer to Amazon and show proof via pictures with the LPN label shown in the picture. You can also get reimbursed for this. Search removal order reimbursement in seller central and follow the instructions.

2 Likes

Open a case with the title “Switcheroo,” explain what happened, submit a photo of what you received along with the shipping slip, and you should get reimbursed.

1 Like

While we value all of our customers and strive to provide exceptional service to everyone, we understand that there may be rare circumstances where banning an individual customer may be necessary.

We take customer satisfaction and trust seriously, and we have policies and procedures in place to address situations where a customer’s behavior may warrant further action. These may include instances of fraud, abuse, harassment, or repeated violations of our terms of service.

If you believe that a specific customer’s behavior warrants consideration for banning from future purchases, please reach out to our customer support team with details of the situation. Our team will carefully review the matter and take appropriate action in accordance with our policies and guidelines.

While we aim to provide a positive shopping experience for all customers, we also prioritize the safety, security, and well-being of our community. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in helping us maintain a positive and respectful environment for all.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to assist you.

Best regards.

Contact seller support, take pictures and give them the LP, they’ll reimburse you, do it for everyone if it’s not the item you sold.

1 Like

Just open a ticket and get reimbursed