Has anyone had success using a fully automated FBA company?

My current job takes up all my time so just looking to deploy my capital and have a company run my store.

Thank you

Letting someone else run your Amazon business never ends well, .

If you are hoping to have a future selling on Amazon, trusting someone else could eventually lead to a suspension, possibly for life.

6 Likes

Why not build out your own team of staff

1 Like

Thanks for the input, my other business takes up all my time, I’m already spread too thin as it is, just looking to deploy my capital. Was hoping to diversify my passive income but doesn’t seem like that is a thing with Amazon. Looks like I’ll buy more real estate.

1 Like

That is what the Chinese are doing in the USA. They found out that amazon is joke if you intend on making money. Its okay if you are bored and need something to do. Between all the Billionaires and Chinese land buyers the locals are getting pushed out.

2 Likes

I don’t have but it’s also my goal. Maybe not completely fully automated but close to that. I am very open minded. If you want we can connect and grow together

I’ve hired out a company to run the store for me so we shall see. I’ll post results in here to keep everyone updated and motivated to grow!

2 Likes

Thank you. We’ll be anxious to hear your results.

Best wishes…