FBA returns

Hello team,

I have 2 returns, in the report (see screenshot) it says ‘Unit returned to inventory’ for both. But when I check my inventory, I see that the 1st one was returned to my unfulfillable inventory, whereas the 2nd one was returned to my fulfillable inventory.

Why is this difference?!

Thank you

The first one may be broken or defective.

1 Like

The other one is not in a sellable condition …if you go to unfilfilable you should see the reason …

There could be defect in the item so they have put it in unfulfillable.

One is defective that’s why!

Send your FBA returns to https://www.pinkliquidation.com/

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this discrepancy to our attention. We understand the importance of accurately tracking returns and maintaining inventory integrity.

The difference in how the returns are processed, with one returned to unfulfillable inventory and the other to fulfillable inventory, could be due to various factors such as the condition of the returned items, the reason for the return, and how they were processed by Amazon’s system.

To investigate and address this issue, we recommend taking the following steps:

1. Review Return Reports: Double-check the return reports to ensure that the information accurately reflects the status of the returned items. Verify the details provided in the report, including the reason for the return and any associated fees or charges.

2. Check Inventory Status: Review your inventory in Seller Central to confirm the current status of the returned items. Pay close attention to the condition and availability of the items in both fulfillable and unfulfillable inventory.

3. Contact Amazon Support: If you notice any discrepancies or inconsistencies in the return reports or inventory status, reach out to Amazon Seller Support for assistance. Provide them with the relevant information, including order numbers, return IDs, and screenshots if necessary, to help them investigate the issue.

4. Update Inventory: Depending on the findings of your investigation, you may need to update the inventory status or take corrective actions to ensure that the returned items are properly accounted for and reflected in your inventory.

By following these steps and working closely with Amazon Seller Support, you can resolve any discrepancies in return processing and ensure the accuracy of your inventory records.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We’re here to help you address any concerns and ensure the smooth operation of your business on Amazon.