Customers received wrong FBA product

We sent products from our supplier to Amazon and Amazon did the prepping as well

However, some customers who bought from Amazon got the wrong product design and reported it.

We talked to our supplier and showed them the feedback from customers to prove it. Our supplier wants us to send pictures of the wrong items. Obviously we can’t provide pictures as the shipment was directly delivered from Supplier’s warehouse to Amazon’s.

Same is the case with Amazon when we tried to appeal, they are also asking for pictures.

Can you suggest a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance

Get a few samples shipped back to you for inspection put price up to stop sales until you confirm what the issue is.

1 Like

Never ever send your products from your supplier straight to Amazon. Amazon often do a lot of mistakes when everything it’s as suppose to be let alone products being prepared by them.

You can follow @masud530’s advice and get a few items shipped back to you and check if the fnsku labels were applied correctly.

1 Like

This is why i always say , work with a prep center …I would not trust to have my stock prepped by Amazon …never ever

Check the voice of customers dashboard.

Also, check the original UPC as I have had the same issue before. The UPC on our product is incorrectly listed on Amazon. Lastly, follow advice above to double check.

Check the voice of customers dashboard.

Also, check the original UPC as I have had the same issue before. The UPC on our product is incorrectly listed on Amazon. Lastly, follow advice above to double check.

1 Like