Can we have items that have been returned sent to us?

The customer listed it as defective and I want to see for myself.

As much as we want to see the returns ourselves, there is no way to do that unless the Fulfillment center marks it as Unfulfillable. Then you will be required to remove it, or it could automatically be disposed of.

To avoid disposal, you can choose to have your Remove inventory automatically

6 Likes

Yes, you can typically have items that have been returned to Amazon sent back to you.

Amazon offers a service called ā€œRemovalsā€ or ā€œRemoval Orders,ā€ which allows you to request the return of your inventory stored in Amazonā€™s fulfillment centers.

However, keep in mind that there may be associated fees for removals, and the condition of the returned items may vary.

5 Likes

Yes you can remove those items from amazon and ship back at your home address.

Amazon will deduct removal fee and ship your unfulfillable items back to you.

3 Likes

What happens if the item isnā€™t marked as Unfulfillable? What does Amazon do with my product?

1 Like

If you donā€™t turn off your repackaging option, the fulfillment center will repackage your item and put it back into your available inventory.

4 Likes

I only wanted to inspect this particular product. Iā€™m not sure if it has been repackaged. Does Amazon check to ensure that the product hasnā€™t been opened or damaged to avoid complaints from other customers?

To the best of their ability.

In my case, the customers cut the tags off my Webkinz to steal the codes, and sent them back for a full refund. They ended back in my inventory. I didnā€™t realize how many were stolen until I removed them all.

The only way to prevent that from happening is to recall them all.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear that. In this case, does it make any sense to sell collectibles like this at all, I wonder?

1 Like

No. Definitely not. Iā€™m still coming across ones that are cute, but virtually worthless.

It makes me so mad. I wouldnā€™t do it again.

3 Likes

Do you have any recommendations for other platforms where I can sell collectibles and implement a ā€˜no returnsā€™ policy?

1 Like

Not really.

I even have to accept returns on my own website. Fortunately, people are more honest, and I havenā€™t had a return.

You are able to have a No Return policy on eBay, and they do handle some really collectibles items.

Bonanza, eBay as @FunkyMonkey mentioned. There is also OnBuy, Etsy or Shopify where you can set your own returns policy, including ā€œno returns acceptedā€.

1 Like