Your experiences with using a VA

Hi,

has anyone worked with a VA before? I wonder how the process works? I currently want to have an expert handle PPC campaigns to scale up my Amz biz but I don’t really want to give them access to seller central. Also afraid of jumping on a zoom meeting with a them and let them know all of my ASIN, since I just don’t know them yet and there are a lot of scammers

Thank you

Hi

Most of the people are working with at least one VA and while i understand there is a lot of scam going on , (it happened to me too ) but is part of the business so do not let this stop from hiring … There are lots of amazing people who work a VAs in the Philipines and Pakistan , or if you want from East Europe (my next goal) then that is an option too but the salaries are way higher … Most of the people i know have hired from either Pakistan or the PH …

Make sure that you check their profiles , check their work if any , get them in a zoom , try to ask tricky questions , use a tracking software like Team Logger , Hubstaff etc , and keep very close with the team member … Do not let the fear to stop you