Would this be a good product for private label?

Hello everyone,

I want to start PL I found a product with a 140000 search volume, 400 competitors, an average bsr 18000, average price 30$, average reviews 7500, can anyone please tell me how is it for PL?

Too much competition + Price War.

I’ll not recommend it.

No one can tell you based only on this infos. Before starting Pl make sure you study very well the business model as Pl can be very expensive.

Every thing seems nice except reviews, reviews looks too high. The other factors still need to be checked are their overall stats like top sellers performance and trend over the past time. The conversion and return rate also need to be determined.

Would glad to help if you have any question related!

The product has high demand (140,000 search volume) but is very competitive (400 competitors, 7500 average reviews). The average BSR (18,000) and price ($30) are decent, but you’ll need strong differentiation and a solid marketing strategy to succeed. Consider high initial investment for visibility and review generation.

Launching your PL product involves 50% product research, customization, and value addition, and the remaining 50% involves sourcing, listing, presentation, launching strategy, inventory management, etc. No one can consult you based solely on these statistics.

Success of a product also depends on sourcing and other things like listing and marketing campaigns.

Everything is good but better share a helium 10 or jungle scout screenshot, I will guide you if this is a proper niche or not.