WooCommerce & Multi-Channel Fulfilment

Hi all,
I bought the extension to woocommerce that enables automatic use of Multi-Channel Fulfilment.
It sadly requires an access to Amazon’s MWS API. I applied to the developer-access as the documentation guided.

I didn’t get approved to it. Understandable though.
Have any of you been able to get this done?

The extension can be found here: https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-amazon-fulfillment/
It cost 129€, and the developer hasn’t replied yet. Not even auto-reply or anything like that…

1 Like

I had the same issue. What you need to do is go to your seller central, then select Appstore. From there you can find the Woocomm app, and authorise it.

That worked for me.

1 Like

Thank you so much for providing a solution for this problem. :slight_smile:
Now I have another one: Where can I find this Appstore?

I’ve searched the Amazon help and this forum’s content but I can’t find the answer.
Thank you again for helping me out :wink:

You are welcome. Go into your Seller Central. It’s the last tab on the right. Between Performance and B2B.

1 Like

Cool, I found it. Had to be on the .com side for it to show.

I got it to work, almost.
I just need the AWS Access Key and AWS Secret Key

I emailed the developer just few mins ago. I hope I can get those, since I can’t find them from the Seller Central.

Thank you again for your help, I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

I understand your frustration with not getting approved for access to Amazon’s MWS API for the WooCommerce Amazon Fulfillment extension. While I don’t have specific information on individual experiences with this extension, I can provide some general advice:

1. Patience with the developer: Sometimes, it can take time for developers to respond to inquiries or approval requests, especially if they receive a high volume of requests. I recommend waiting a little longer to see if you receive a response. In the meantime, you can also try reaching out to their support channels or checking their documentation or FAQ for any information on the approval process.
  2. Contact WooCommerce support: If you haven’t received a response from the developer after a reasonable amount of time, consider reaching out to WooCommerce support directly. They should be able to assist you with any inquiries or concerns related to their extensions. Provide them with details about your situation and ask for guidance on obtaining access to the MWS API for the WooCommerce Amazon Fulfillment extension.
  3. Explore alternative solutions: If obtaining access to the MWS API for the specific extension becomes challenging, consider exploring alternative solutions or plugins that offer similar functionality. There might be other WooCommerce extensions or integrations available in the market that can fulfill your multi-channel fulfillment requirements without relying on the MWS API. Do some research and read reviews to find alternatives that meet your needs.
  4. Seek community assistance: Reach out to the WooCommerce community or online forums where users discuss WooCommerce extensions and integrations. Other users might have faced similar challenges or found workarounds. They can provide valuable insights, suggestions, or recommendations based on their experiences. Sharing your situation and asking for advice can help you connect with individuals who have successfully used multi-channel fulfillment with WooCommerce.

Remember that each situation can be unique, and the approval process for accessing the MWS API may have specific criteria or requirements. By following the steps mentioned above and seeking assistance from the WooCommerce support team and the community, you should be able to find the best path forward.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving the issue with the WooCommerce Amazon Fulfillment extension and accessing the MWS API!

1 Like