Woocomerce Amazon Payments

Hello

I’m just wondering how to change the location of where the pay with amazon button is coming from with woocommerce amazon payment plugin?

This is the link it is getting it from now:

Its a very small image its pulling now.

Hello,

To change the location of the “Pay with Amazon” button using the WooCommerce Amazon Payment plugin, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
  2. Go to “Plugins” and click on “Installed Plugins.”
  3. Locate the “WooCommerce Amazon Payment” plugin and click on “Settings” or “Configure.”
  4. Look for an option related to the button placement or appearance. It may be named something like “Button Display” or “Button Location.”
  5. Adjust the settings according to your preference to change where the button is displayed.
  6. Save the changes.

Please note that the exact steps and options may vary slightly depending on the version of the plugin you are using. If you can’t find the specific setting, you may need to consult the plugin’s documentation or contact the plugin developer for further assistance.

Regarding the link that is currently being used for the button, if you wish to change it, you’ll likely need to edit the plugin’s code or configuration. Modifying the image source directly may not be feasible through the plugin’s settings alone. If you’re comfortable with coding, you can locate the relevant code in the plugin files and make the necessary changes. However, it’s recommended to create a backup of your site and consult with a developer if you’re not experienced in making such modifications.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.