Where do I send my plan of action - amazon.de

Hi, we have received Intellectual Property complaint from a Chineese seller a while back. Several of our products have been closed down as a result and we have now successfully had their patent at EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) declared invalid. We now need to send our plan of action to amazon, but it turns out amazon.de does no longer accept emails send to [email protected]. Instead they want us to appeal through the Account Health section on Seller Central. The problem in this regard is, it’s only a simple text form and we are not able to send documents as attachments. Does anyone know if there is any other way to send your POA to amazon.de? Thanks in advance, Niels

Hello,

when you appeal the complaint through the Account Health page, there is an option to upload attachments.

Hello Kika,

Thank you for the reply.

Ok, it seems like my problem is of another nature then. The IPR claim we received is back in January and all products are removed from the Account Health site after six months (correct me if I’m wrong). So I have no option to find the products under the Received Intellectual Property Complaints list anymore and therefor I don’t have an option to Appeal them.

We have 3 products under Stranded Inventory which I’m able to appeal but without any options to attach documents - but I guess the form used for products under the Account Health is different then.

So I’m not sure how to go about it when I can’t find the products I need to appeal in our Account Health anymore - any suggestions?

When you try to add the products for sale, then you will have an option to apply for a permission to sell it by appealing or providing documents.

Thank you for the quick reply.

I do not have that option it seems.