Where can I get the MWS access key for my webmaster

Hi,

my webmaster asked me to give him the MWS access key in order to finish up installment of amazon payment.
Where can I get it?

You can sign up for MWS on the following page:
[Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS)|https://developer.amazonservices.de].
I have given you the link to the German page as your payments account is registered on amazon.de .

When you click on the button on the right hand side of the page to sign up, it will bring you through the registration process. At the end you will be provided with the information you need. Make sure you keep a copy of these details as we will not be able to retrieve them. If you do misplace them you can simply sign up again and you will be provided with the same credentials.

I hope this helps.

Hello,

To obtain the MWS (Merchant Web Services) access keys required for integrating Amazon Payments on your website, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account.
  2. Navigate to the “Integration” or “Integration Central” section. The exact location of this section may vary based on your account settings and interface version.
  3. Look for the option related to Amazon MWS or Developer Access Keys.
  4. Click on the appropriate option to access your MWS access keys.
  5. If you haven’t generated access keys before, you may need to go through the process of registering as an MWS developer and creating access keys.
  6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process and generate the MWS access keys.
  7. Once the access keys are generated, you will typically see two keys: an Access Key ID and a Secret Access Key.
  8. Provide the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key to your webmaster, who will use them to complete the installment of Amazon Payment on your website.

It’s important to note that the specific location of the MWS access keys may vary depending on the version of Seller Central and your account settings. If you’re having trouble finding the access keys, you can try using the search function within Seller Central or refer to the Amazon Seller Central help documentation for more specific instructions.

Additionally, make sure to keep your MWS access keys secure and share them only with trusted individuals involved in the integration process. This will help protect your Amazon seller account from unauthorized access.

I hope this helps you locate and provide the MWS access keys to your webmaster for the installation of Amazon Payment on your website. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

1 Like