What would you reply to this kind customer inquiry?

Message from buyer:

“price of item went down by $5 since i purchased it and still in shipping process. i would like a price adjustment for the difference please”

Ahh just another Karen … Is really up to you but personaly i would partially refund because you might expect to have the item returned

I received a similar query last day… what I did was a partial refund. And this is what I’ll suggest you as well. Because a bad review is not worth $5.

Thank you for reaching out. We understand your concern regarding the price adjustment for your recent purchase.

We strive to offer competitive prices and value to our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the price decrease since your purchase.

While we don’t typically offer price adjustments for orders already placed, we want to ensure your satisfaction with your purchase. As a gesture of goodwill, we’d be happy to offer you a store credit or refund for the difference in price.

Please provide us with your order details, and we’ll promptly process the adjustment for you.

Thank you for choosing us, and we appreciate your understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best regards.