What would you do about this IP violation?

Hi.

Before I would go an make a huge mistake and get battered down by Amazon Policy id like to get some advice on what other sellers would do in the same situation as I cant fight seller support any more.

Back in December I received a policy violation for Parallel Import when the brand itself jumped on to the listing, not uncommon and fine if the brand want to take the listing.

The problem I have is that the reason for the violation is incorrect as the product was purchased direct from the the brand and in such case i decided to appeal this supplying the invoices which covered the qty sold on Amazon. Amazon just keep rejecting them even when I highlight each area on the invoice to show it meets the required information that are requesting. I have attached an invoice so you can see what info is on there. Every time I just get the same response back asking for the same information. Boring. I have emailed the brand on various occasions but they do not respond so SS who I have spoken to on many occasions about this are now saying I can just accept the violation.

I have tried everything and i am worn out now so the question is if I accept the violation how much in terms of points does it effect the account health score? ours is 280 at the minute as I have been holding back new stock worried about deactivation but i want to give Amazon another push if i can get this moved and start again as such…

Any advice would be great before i potentially make a big mistake while i still have inventory in FBA

How many times have you submitted this invoice?

If it is a parallel import complaint, you need to focus your reply on the supplier details which are UK based. This IP is one of the easier ones to fight off. I have personally fought these off successfully using a simple Boots till receipt.
Just keep trying is the best advise there is. Your paperwork is legit. It’s just a case of who reads it on the other side.

2 Likes

What is the ’ impact’ of the violation on your account health page?

2 Likes

Your score has to get below 100 before they close your account. I asked them when mine got to 168. I’m at 200 now. The hit comes off at 6 months. Hang in there.

2 Likes

Have you called the account health and asked why its not being accepted? They will tell you the exact reason and you can work that out then.

Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Unless your account has tons of violations, I think you’re overly stressing. I use solicitors and still unable to get some violations/p claims removed. most people have a few IP claims on their account. Acknowledge it or wait till it drops off is what I’d do if it was me.

3 Likes

Accepting should raise your score because it removes the violation from your dashboard.

Keep selling to raise your score as well. Stopping is the worst thing you can do because one violation has a bigger impact on a smaller number of sales

2 Likes

This is one of about 30 invoices covering the qty sold, I have submitted more than 8 appeals.

Thanks I’m going to try and keep going.

High but unsure if we have already had the impact as its been on there since December.

We were in the 300s.

Thanks I’II keep going I think.

Thanks I’m leaning towards that but scared to press the button then get the deactivate email lol.