What’s the best way to go about a section 3 deactivation please?

Hello,

I am a nee seller, its for restricted items which weren’t restricted when I listed them.

Thank you for submitting your appeal. After reviewing your account and the information that you provided, we have determined that your Amazon.com selling partner account will remain deactivated.

We reached this decision because you listed products that are not permitted for sale on Amazon.com and failed to submit evidence or documentation demonstrating that your account has not violated our “Restricted Products” policy. If you have questions about this policy, go to “Restricted Products”:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200164330

I tried to explain but got this reply

Why did this happen?

We have taken this measure because you have listed items that are not permitted for sale on Amazon. Items sold on Amazon must adhere to all applicable laws and Amazon policies. For more information, go to “Restricted Products”:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200164330

Examples of restricted products you have listed include, but are not limited to:

ASIN: B0BWK3R5HL

Title: Blood Glucose Test Strips - 50 Strips for Accuu Cheeek Peerforma-New- EXP 03/2025

We’re here to help

If you need any further assistance, you can contact us:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us

Has your account been deactivated in error?

If you believe that there has been an error, and these products are permitted for sale on Amazon, please submit an explanation by clicking “Reactivate your account” on the banner at the top of your “Account Health” page:

Amazon Sign-In

Your explanation should include the following information:

– How your account has not violated the Amazon Restricted Products policy

– Evidence that shows that your account complies with the Amazon “Restricted Products” policy

If we confirm that your account has violated our “Restricted Products” policy, your account will remain deactivated.

What happens if I do not send the required information?

If you do not provide the required information, your account will remain deactivated.

thanks for any tips

1 Like

A bit harsh to section 3 over a restricted product violation. We usually get a few restricted product violations and they have little or no impact so Ive not come across this before.

Id seek professional help to get the account back as soon as possible

1 Like

Where the “Reactivate account” part is, do they ask for some specific documentation? What you’ve sent previously?

Contact them and ask them what exactly they need.

The problem is we don’t know what else is on his account. Maybe there are other violations, maybe there are unread performance notifications, maybe wrong documents submitted previously, etc.etc.

Have you got reinstated i had come up with same issue please help me out

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I understand the difficulties of navigating Amazon’s policies, especially when items become restricted after they have been listed. To address the deactivation of your account, I recommend the following steps:

1. Review the Restricted Products Policy: Clearly understand the specific violations linked to your listed items. The provided link (أمازون) is a good resource.

2. Gather Evidence: Since the test strips were not restricted when you listed them, compile any relevant documentation, such as the date you listed the items and any changes in Amazon’s policies that occurred afterwards.

3. Draft a Detailed Explanation: In your appeal, detail how the items were compliant at the time of listing and outline any measures you’ve taken to ensure current compliance. Include evidence or documentation that supports your claims.

4. Continuous Follow-Up: Regularly communicate with Amazon’s support through the provided contact link (Server Busy) to discuss your case and seek guidance on how to rectify the situation.

5. Consult with Experts: Consider consulting with a professional who specializes in Amazon seller account issues to help you prepare a strong appeal.

Persistence and clarity in your communication are key. Keep your explanations detailed and supported by evidence to increase the chances of reactivating your account.

Best regards,
Robert Capla

Certainly! Here’s a response:

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out regarding a Section 3 deactivation. Section 3 deactivation on Amazon typically refers to the removal of a listing due to a violation of Amazon’s policies or guidelines outlined in Section 3 of their seller agreement.

If you’ve received notification of a Section 3 deactivation, it’s essential to review the specific reason provided by Amazon for the deactivation. This will help you understand the nature of the violation and what steps are necessary to address it.

Once you have identified the reason for the deactivation, take the following steps:

1. Review Amazon’s policies: Carefully review Section 3 of Amazon’s seller agreement, as well as any other relevant policies or guidelines related to your specific category or type of products.

2. Address the violation: Take action to rectify the violation identified by Amazon. This may involve removing or modifying the affected listings, updating product information, or resolving any issues related to product quality or authenticity.

3. Appeal the deactivation: If you believe the deactivation was made in error or if you have taken corrective action to address the violation, you can submit an appeal to Amazon. Provide a clear and detailed explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issue and prevent future violations.

4. Monitor performance: After submitting your appeal, monitor your seller account performance closely for any updates or communications from Amazon. Be responsive to any requests for additional information or clarification.

5. Seek assistance if needed: If you’re unsure about how to proceed or need further guidance, consider reaching out to Amazon Seller Support or consulting with a professional who specializes in Amazon seller account management.

It’s important to address Section 3 deactivations promptly and thoroughly to minimize any impact on your seller account and maintain compliance with Amazon’s policies. Feel free to ask.

Best regards,