What is it for? Got 4 separate orders and all of them are pending! Anything I could do?

This order is currently pending and your inventory is on hold. Please do not ship the order until processing is complete. Amazon has been unable to obtain authorization for the buyer’s credit card yet. You won’t be able to confirm shipment until the status changes from Pending to Unshipped. For more information, see Pending Orders.

1 Like

Nothing you can do. If the payments are not sorted, the orders will eventually drop off (around 7 days but could be more).

Your inventory is reserved during this time.

Don’t waste your time contacting Seller Support on this.

4 Likes

This is normal. I have over 40 orders pending. Some almost a month. I have had them go as far as 2 months.

Amazon usually cancels them after 2 months if they are not paid or cancelled.

4 Likes

Thank you both. Now it is 5 but same issue for all of them!

Pending orders are normal and can remain in this state for weeks.

There is usually an issue with the buyer’s card as the order won’t go through without Amazon being able to place a hold on a sum corresponding to the order total. Or if it’s a FBA order, it could be Amazon processing the order longer than usual.

You as the seller cannot cancel pending orders but in some cases, it can be done on request, by the Seller Support.

2 Likes