What is better, wholesale or private label?

Hello FBA newbies…

I’d want the newbie opinions here… Is it okay to start with Wholesaling or Private label?

Thank you

To successfully launch a private label (PL) in the USA, it is recommended to have a budget of at least $10,000 for pre-launch activities and initial inventory. An additional $10.000 should also be allocated for the second round of inventory and advertising expenses to achieve desired results.

But I’d recommend you to go for Amazon FBA wholesale it is a less risky and quicker way to generate profits (15-25% ROl within few months) as products come from established brands. Private label takes time (1-2 years) to get handsome profits. The choice depends on risk tolerance, investment timeline, and business goals.

1 Like

For PL estimated budget is 20000 US dollars minimum while for wholesale you will need 3000$ minimum. Plus PL is a long-term kind of investment while wholesale allows you to get profit from the get go

1 Like

I think i started with $15k in cash and $60k in credit via business cards

1 Like

I started with around $4k in cash and went fulltime immediately, but I guess it was much easier 9 years ago

1 Like

It depends on your budget. For PL you will need a big budget and it’s also a time taking & long term business.

Wholesale is not a long term business it can be start in low budget.