What is an Open Invoice

I have a disbursement that I want to request but I have about £40 showing under the open invoice tab ? I cant make out what this is for. States payment pending from customer. But was despatched on 12th Sept ?

Any clues anyone ?

Thanks

Hello,
I understand your concern. It seems that you have a disbursement you want to request, but there’s an amount of £40 appearing under the open invoice tab that you’re unsure about. It states that the payment is pending from the customer, but the item was dispatched on September 12th. It’s understandable that you’re seeking some clarification.

In situations like this, it’s recommended to review the specific order details and contact Amazon’s customer support for assistance. They have access to the necessary information and can provide insights into the payment status and any outstanding invoices.

When reaching out to customer support, be prepared to provide them with the relevant order details, such as the order number, customer name, and any other pertinent information. This will help them investigate the issue more efficiently and provide you with a clearer understanding of the situation.

Amazon’s customer support team is well-equipped to handle such inquiries and will strive to assist you in resolving any concerns regarding the open invoice and pending payment. Don’t hesitate to reach out to them for clarification and guidance.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best in resolving the issue with your disbursement. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!