We cannot verify my account on amazon, I am accused of fraud

Let me explain the situation as follows: we are actively selling dropshopping in the UK and Belgium market places, and there is no problem with our sales and account health points, we were selling in a healthy way. One day, we realized that we had a suspended relationship with an e-mail, and when we examined the situation, we saw that it was asking for an invoice for account verification on inactive accounts in North America. This marketing was suspended by associating it with the USA, Mexico, Canada and other accounts, closing all the marketplaces. We took action as follows: First, we sent the invoice issued in my mother’s name, since we did not have a house invoice on us. Amazon later responded to us with an e-mail accusing us of fraud and forgery. We did not send any fake or manipulated invoice. When we contacted the Amazon Support Team, they told us that our account had undergone an internal investigation and that they would not open it even if you sent an invoice. We sent many objections until we explained this situation, and when we learned about the situation through my mother’s invoice, we issued our own invoice. During this period, we set up a phone line and sent it to ourselves, but we did not receive any positive response. What should I do after this process? (There was never any fraud or invoice correction)

1 Like

Hello @Kaankrbl,

thank you for joining the forum. I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to alleged manipulated invoices issue. Unfortunately, if you submitted invoices in someone else’s name, then this is clearly seen as fraudulent by Amazon, because why would you purchase products under someone else’s name and then sell them yourself?

It would be helpful if you posted here screenshots of the invoices which you submitted so I can review them and advise.

1 Like

The invoice I sent was not a product invoice, it was a home invoice, I sent an internet invoice, but there was no invoice on me, what should I do? They verified and opened my account because I sent the same invoice in another market.

So, if they verified and opened the account, then why did it eventually get suspended?