Victory regarding negative feedback removal

About a month ago, I received a 1-star seller feedback, in which the “lovely” buyer wrote that this product is not good, doesn’t foam enough, and it’s a “fake product”.

Naturally, I initiated the removal of the feedback in the Feedback Manager, stating that “the entire comment contains a product review”.

However, it got rejected.

I could appeal three times, but each time it ended with the argument that the seller feedback must encompass the entire purchasing experience, and since it mentioned “fake product”, they wouldn’t delete it.

And the decision was final - I couldn’t reopen the case.

Meanwhile, I received a product authenticity violation, which initially they didn’t accept the invoices for. I gathered further evidence from the distributor, proving the authenticity of the product, and also spoke with the Account Health Support over the phone.

The case was escalated to an “Internal Team”, who worked on it for about 2 weeks, and this week I got the result that they accepted the evidence confirming the authenticity of the products and apologized.

Armed with this performance notification from the Seller Support Internal Team, I managed to escalate the case opened due to the negative feedback, which was already closed permanently, to a higher level, where reopened the case and deleted the negative feedback.

2 Likes

Great to hear. I’ve also been denied the removal of a 1 star fake product review. It appeared on me account health, I sent in the invoices and they accepted them, allowed me to continue selling the ASIN but refused to remove the review, despite them agreeing that the item was now fake. I’ll open another case.

2 Likes

Nice one !!! well done

2 Likes

Well done! It’s amazing how much wasted energy is wasted on something like this…

2 Likes

Congrats, great victory indeed