Velocity Review

My account is deactivated in Sales Velocity Review And Amazon Is Asking For The Following Information-
-How long you have been in the business
-Anticipated Monthly Sales on Amazon
-The Address (URL Or Store Address)
-Tracking id for recent orders shipped
-Tax Id
So Now How can i send this information with Detailed Plan Of Action or Just i can only send this information . Please Guide About this.

1 Like

If your account has been deactivated in Sales Velocity Review and Amazon is asking for the information you mentioned, you will need to provide them with the requested details along with a detailed Plan of Action (POA). The POA is crucial as it demonstrates your understanding of the issues that led to the deactivation and outlines the steps you will take to prevent similar problems. Here’s how you can proceed:

1. Addressing the requested information:
  • Business duration: Provide the number of years or months you have been operating your business.
  • Anticipated Monthly Sales on Amazon: Estimate the sales volume you expect to achieve on a monthly basis.
  • Address (URL or store address): Provide the URL of your website or the physical address of your store, depending on the nature of your business.
  • Tracking ID for recent orders shipped: Include the tracking ID of a few current orders you have successfully shipped to customers.
  • Tax ID: Provide your tax identification number or any other relevant tax identification details.
  1. Crafting your Plan of Action (POA):
  • Start by acknowledging the issue: Clearly state that you understand the reason for your account deactivation and the specific policy or performance violation that led to it.
  • Identify the root cause: Analyze the underlying cause of the issue and explain why it occurred. This could be due to a misunderstanding, lack of knowledge, or an unintentional mistake.
  • Outline the corrective actions taken: Describe the immediate steps you have already taken to address the issue and rectify any problems. This could involve contacting customers, updating product listings, or improving internal processes.
  • Preventive measures: Detail the proactive measures you will implement to prevent a recurrence of the issue. This could include additional staff training, enhanced quality control processes, or improved customer communication.
  • Timelines: Provide a timeline for implementing these measures to show Amazon that you are taking the matter seriously and are committed to resolving the issue promptly.
  • Closing remarks: Express your commitment to complying with Amazon’s policies and maintaining a high standard of performance. Thank Amazon for their attention and express your hope for a positive resolution.
  1. Submitting the information and POA:
  • Compile all the requested information and the POA into a well-organized document.
  • Access your Amazon Seller Central account and navigate to the appropriate support section.
  • Follow the instructions provided by Amazon to submit your information and POA. Make sure to attach the document or provide the required details in the designated fields.

It’s important to note that the specific process and requirements for submitting the information and POA may vary slightly depending on the nature of your account deactivation and the region you are operating in.
if you require further details, I can assist you.

3 Likes

Hello @haseeb,

thank you for posting into our forum. I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account is facing a velocity review.

A Plan of Action isn’t necessary, you just need to respond with the information which Amazon requested.

1 Like

Can you share POA please?

As previously advised, there is no Plan of Action for this issue. Do you have answers to the questions asked by Amazon?

I have the Information but I don’t know how can i send them in detail.

its not a big issue

Simply answer the tasks using the information they are asking for.