Tips how to start on Amazon

Hi!

I’m new to this forum. I recently joined because I’m interested in learning more about the ins and outs of Amazon FBA as a serious business.

Thank you

I recommend you spend a lot of time mastering product research and setting clear standards on what a healthy margin is. This is where you will make your money. A healthy margin should account for refunds, ad spend, and miscellaneous unforeseen issues.

3 Likes

SELLER UNIVERSITY

Get started with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a good place to start. They will walk you through the entire process.

In addition to that, you want to read and understand Amazon’s Policies, agreements, and guidelines.

It’s best you don’t rely on advice from all the “would be guru’s” on the internet. You want to stay within the Amazon platform, and visit us when you have questions.

5 Likes

For successful Amazon FBA, focus on product research to find profitable items, and ensure effective marketing and customer service for a thriving business. Feel free to ask specific questions for more detailed guidance!

2 Likes

Good to know, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Initially you can go with small products. They should not be breakable products, should not be heavy weight products and should not be medicine. I will recommend keepa tool which is best for OA and wholesale.