Tiktok Shop

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ On Tiktok Shop?
(๐Ÿ) Firearms, Weapons & Ammunitions.
(๐Ÿ) Hazardous & Dangerous items.
(๐Ÿ‘) Human body parts & Remains.
(๐Ÿ’) Coins & Cash.
(๐Ÿ“) Animals, Animal products, Protected wildlife & Plants.
(๐Ÿ”) Adults products & Services.
(๐Ÿ•) Discriminatory & Offensive Products
(๐Ÿ–) Products that may Facilitate illegal activity or Dishonest behavior.
(๐Ÿ—) illegal drugs.
(๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ) Security & privacy.
(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ) Government & Military items.
(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ) Unauthorized.

(๐’๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ!!!)

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing @usmanyousaf112!

I wonder if the TikTok shop only works for established TikTok influencers - therefore you need to have a presence on the platform with following or if there is a standalone TikTok marketplace platform?

This all looks very tempting, however, I am afraid I wouldnโ€™t be able to sell anything, since I only have a personal TikTok account that doesnโ€™t advertise products for sale.

1 Like

@Kika No itโ€™s not for TikTok influencers Anyone can sell on it. You donโ€™t need a Tik Tok account for this, there is a Seller Center. Just like Amazon has a seller central, TikTok Shop also has a seller central. You can easily open an account on it with your details You donโ€™t need any kind of tiktok account it will be used for marketing

2 Likes

Have you sold any product on Tik Tok Shop before?

1 Like

We should start a thread about doing TikTok Shop as non-US residents.
Been trying to do my research on this and it seems like setting up a US-based LLC is NOT enough to actually get verified as a TikTok Business Account (TT asks for US passport or SSN regardless).

Do you have any experience with this?

1 Like

What I am asking about is how will I attract customers? Letโ€™s say I open a TikTok shop and upload there 10,000 products from Shopify. Will the TikTok shop lead to a publicly searchable and indexed marketplace / storefront where anyone can order or do I have to attract customers by publishing content on TikTok?

From what I know about TikTok, they donโ€™t like having people attempt to have a presence outside of their country. I am from Slovakia and despite I only publish English videos, they are only getting shown to Slovakian viewers and similarly, I am only seeing Slovakian content.

I guess the only thing you can do is to setup an account local to your own country.

Hello Kika!

People can also search your products on TikTok. also you can upload your product videos for getting more orders. yes tiktok show you storefront in front of every customers who search products and click on of your listing then he will able to see your Storefront also . if you still have any question feel free to reach me .

Regards

1 Like