This selling application cannot be completed on mobile devices. To submit your selling application, please login to Seller Central on your desktop device and search for this product again

Hello,

Does your Amazon Seller App make you get on a desktop to request approval ever?

I got this message —- This selling application cannot be completed on mobile devices. To submit your selling application, please login to Seller Central on your desktop device and search for this product again.

Is it normal?

Don’t have a clue.

Just be careful.

ALWAYS make sure you are on amazon’s main URL >>https://amazon.com

Your mobile device is the greatest security risk and should not be used for anything important.

Use a desktop running either Debian, Ubuntu, or Windows 11.

9 Likes

Yes, certain features are not available on the seller app. You will need to access Seller Central via desktop.

1 Like

Yes, or a laptop.

The Amazon Seller App is not a fully functional Seller Central, and has glitches. Best to use a desktop and/or laptop.

3 Likes

Good to know! Does it apply to both iOs and Android version?

2 Likes

I would assume so. They may or may not vary slightly, but neither would provide fully functional Seller Central.

Best wishes…

1 Like

Thanks, I will give it a try

I used to have the Amazon Seller App, however I deleted it some 5 years ago. I loved the sound notification of incoming sales and seeing the full screen of small black logo sales notifications all over it.

The reason why I deleted it were security concerns and the fact that I often mistakenly opened the app by touching the screen containing Amazon notification with my hand when fishing for stuff in my handbag.

4 Likes

Yes, that is an extremely powerful method that leads to an addiction.

3 Likes

You’re welcome, and best wishes.

Personally, I don’t bother with those pesky popup notifications on my iPhone. They are distracting and always forcing you to keep checking your phone. I check everything at a specific hour in the morning and before bed.

3 Likes

Am I safe to assume you are not a video game player and/or social media addict. What amazon is doing are some of the same tricks that video games and social media use.

2 Likes

I’m a gamer on PC, and I like to jump into MMORPGs from time to time, but I try to keep a balance. I don’t want to get too distracted when I’m hanging out with family or trying to focus on important tasks.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the insight :slight_smile:

2 Likes