This product has been identified as Natural Health Product (NHP) or drug product, and it is subject to the provisions of the the Food and Drugs Act (FDA) and its regulations

Hi everyone,

I received a message today regarding a product that Amazon flagged as NHP. There are 7 other active sellers for the same product and it has been selling for a while. This is a beauty cream. I don’t know how to answer Amazon. What do I need to provide as information and where to get it. Can anyone please guide me.

Thank you

Below is the notice received:

Why is this happening?

This product has been identified as Natural Health Product (NHP) or drug product, and it is subject to the provisions of the the Food and Drugs Act (FDA) and its regulations. All NHPs and drug products must be licensed by Health Canada, meet labelling requirements and comply with the terms of their market authorization. Amazon policy prohibits the sale or listing of unlicensed NHs and drug products. Before submitting an appeal please ensure the required labels, including the DIN or NPN and the ingredient list, are clearly visible and uploaded to the product detail page and that all claims comply with the terms of the product’s market authorization. Please also review Amazon’s policy for Drugs and NHPs - https:// sellercentral.amazon.ca/gp/help/external/ help.html?item|D=200164490&language=en_CA&ref=efph_200164490_rel_200164650 and / or Amazon’s policy for Cosmetics - 亚马逊 help.htmlitem|D=200164470&language=en_CA&ref=efph_200164470 relt 200164490

What actions do I need to take?

Are you a Canadian seller? Could this be for a NARF listing? I recently had a NARF product be deemed not following certain Canadian regulations. It is not worth investing significant time, unless there is a lot of money of the line IMO. Or you may just need to make sure there is a picture of an ingredient list, but it will require some time to pinpoint. If it is NARF, it may not affect the US listing, unless there are further problems.

5 Likes

Is the product imported ? Is this a product purchased from a wholesaler? Just try to follow their steps and submit those infos if u have them if not , and u have low stock just close and delete the listing and move on.

3 Likes

No it was bought from marshals. What would I need to submit other than the invoice?

1 Like

Does the label contains all these infos ?

IMG_1533

2 Likes

Amazon has taken down the listing because they found that someone from the listing was selling an item which did not have english translation conform fda .

Solution ?? You can try first time to appeal with your invoice (it worked for me) and if you have images with the label being in english then submit them too

Ahh and very important tell ur prep center that next time when they see an asin not having english label to label it

2 Likes