This ASIN has been identified as a misbranded ASIN, the brand on the detail page does not match the brand of the product

Hi,

never had this issue, can someone explain what it means and how I can fix it?

It’s a bundled product with Sesame Street. I’m approved to sell the items and they have original tags, I got them from KOHL’S.

I piggyback on a listing that was already selling…I got this from Amazon after I opened a case. because my listing showed as inactive and they took the picture down. Thank you for any help.

This ASIN has been identified as a misbranded ASIN, the brand on the detail page does not match the brand of the product. Due to this misbranding, the ASIN has been suppressed for infringement (copyright or counterfeit) and is not eligible for reinstatement. Due to the misbranding associated with this product, it is not eligible for reinstatement and that all products need to be listed under the correct brand that is tied to the product in question.

Unfortunately, this is a common issue with products that contain a combination of multiple brands. All you can do is to create a new listing and place KOHL’S into the Brand field.

1 Like