The MWS Developer ID MWS credentials status is disabled

There is a problem I want to ask you, I have an account here to show the MWS Developer ID MWS credentials status is disabled, what is the cause, how to solve

In order to re request for activation please click under Amazon MWS developer access keys

IT takes about 30 days for the MWS access to be evaluated and granted. I would recommend you to wait for the resolution.

Hello,

If your MWS Developer ID credentials status is showing as disabled, it could be due to various reasons. Here are a few possible causes and steps to help you resolve the issue:

1. Inactive MWS Account: Make sure that your MWS account is active and in good standing. If your MWS account is suspended or inactive, it can result in disabled credentials. Contact Amazon Seller Support to verify the status of your MWS account and address any account-related issues.
  2. Expired Credentials: MWS credentials have an expiration date associated with them. If your credentials have expired, you will need to generate new ones. Follow these steps to generate new MWS credentials: a. Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account. b. Navigate to the Developer Permissions page under User Permissions. c. Check if your MWS Developer ID is listed and has the appropriate access permissions. d. If your MWS Developer ID is missing or incorrect, you may need to re-register for MWS and obtain new credentials.
  3. Incorrect Access Permissions: Ensure that your MWS Developer ID has the necessary access permissions to use the MWS API. If the access permissions are not set correctly, it can result in disabled credentials. Double-check the permissions associated with your MWS Developer ID and adjust them if needed.
  4. Technical Issues: Sometimes, technical issues or glitches can cause temporary disablement of MWS credentials. In such cases, it is advisable to wait for some time and check if the issue resolves itself. If the problem persists, reach out to Amazon Seller Support for further assistance. They can investigate the issue on their end and provide specific guidance.

When contacting Amazon Seller Support, provide them with detailed information about the issue you are facing, including the specific error message or indication that your MWS credentials are disabled. This will help them understand the situation better and provide appropriate solutions.

Please note that the above steps are general recommendations, and the specific cause of disabled MWS credentials may vary. It’s always best to reach out to Amazon Seller Support directly for personalized assistance regarding your account and credentials.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue with your disabled MWS Developer ID credentials.

1 Like