Suspension - Code of Conduct

Hi Kika

Few day ago, I’ve received this notification from Amazon and my account was suspended. I’m really confused and don’t know what should I do. Could you give me some advise please?

Thank you

Andy

Hello,

do you have any idea what they may be referring to?

Over the past few months I assisted several sellers with appealing and I can say that we managed to have the decision overturned in some cases.

After the sellers appealed (with what they believed to be the cause of the violation) they received back a more detailed reply from Amazon, asking them to submit an appeal, which will “in greater detail address the issue” - such as infringement, sales rank manipulation/ accepting fake or fraudulent orders, writing reviews for your own products, doing actions which intentionally damage another seller, etc…

So, think very carefully about what could have led to this. The last seller whom I helped let his friends and family purchase from his store, who then left him 5 star reviews and feedbacks. Then another seller was accused of sales rank manipulation because some of his listings included third party/ trademarked brand names in the search terms.

Kika

Hi Kika

It’s great to hear you. I’ve double checked my account, I think this matter happened due to Inauthentic complain from customer ( but when i received this notice, my account still active ). I would like to attach this notice & my account heath. Please advise me what should i do to reactive my account

Thank you so much

Hello,
this absolutely doesn’t have to be the reason.

If you still didn’t manage to have the suspension lifted, please send me a private message so I can assist you better.

Kika