Suspension and account balance withheld

I had been selling on Amazon for around 6 months, not doing a lot to begin with but slowly getting busier, unfortunately I became ill towards the beginning of the year and was in and out of hospital, unfortunately this coincided with an influx of orders, I got a friend to help and sort out the orders here and on ebay, he tried to keep up but was a bit much for him and missed some orders and some orders arrived late.
Our account got suspended which I accepted, I wrote a reason why and explained that in order to stop this happening again Ive hired someone to help and given them proper training (I am also better).
I have 2 issues
1, I keep receiving the same generic message back from seller support, I have tried explaining in different ways and rewording/ recreating a plan but seem to be getting nowhere, Ive asked for help and if they would give me some guidance but they just keep sending the same generic message (approximately about 7 times).
2, When the account was suspended Amazon withheld our account balance, I thought this was fair enough as they explained some customers might want a refund etc, they also explained that this would be withheld for a period of 90 days….Its been over 200 days, we have no refunds or returns pending etc. I’ve tried contacting them many times regarding this matter and get no response, Ive tried contacting customer services they say I need to speak with sellers support, but they don’t speak with people, Ive explained that ive messaged them a lot over the past 6 months yet get no response.
Im quite a relaxed person, Ive held my hands up at every stage, I should have had something in place so that this wouldn’t have happened in the first place but unfortunately it did. Trying to sort this out seems impossible, how can a company that takes quite a large fee on items you sell just not answer when asking simple questions. Anybody have a suggestion?

I’m sorry to hear that your account has been suspended.

Could you post the original suspension notice, your last appeal and Amazon’s most recent reply regarding it to see, what happened?

At this point, you would most likely be able to have the funds released by e-mailing the Managing Director, however, I think that you shouldn’t give up so easily and try to get your account reinstated instead.

This is the first message I received

Your order defect rate is higher than the goal of less than 1%. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.co.uk , and your listings have been removed from our site.

Please ship any open orders. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to [email protected].

If you want to appeal this decision, click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html ).

If you have questions about this email, you can ask our Account Health team to contact you:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/cu/contact-us/cmn/SPERFORMANCE

I sent this in reply

First I would like to extend my sincere apologies for your customers bad experience when using my services, I will be contacting them personally to apologies. In March 2018 I was taken in to hospital with a heart problem, I asked a friend to sort out any orders that came in with a brief explanation on how to use sellers central, unfortunately this coincided with an influx in orders and with a lack of experience he couldn’t keep up and it became too much. I am out of hospital now and well again. I have hired someone to help with orders and am looking at getting everything back on track, full training has been given and training on Amazon seller central will be given before we put anything up for sale. On receipt of any orders we will communicate with the buyer to confirm delivery details such as if the customer cant be present where to leave the item/s, and to let them know the delivery date. After delivery we will communicate with them again in order to verify delivery and to make sure they where happy with our services. I would again like to apologies for this unfortunate event and would like to ensure that I am taking this very seriously and putting every procedure in place to make sure this never happens again. I hope my future dealing with you will show this to be a one off. Thanks Ben Doyle

To which I received this response

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 14 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated.

We’re here to help
If you have questions about this policy or information requested above, please contact us at https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/cu/contact-us . Additionally, please find assistance creating a plan of action at Amazon.

You can view your account performance at https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_op or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
– Download iOS App at https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/amazon-seller/id794141485
– Download Android App at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_GB

Thank you.
-Amazon

I have in turn sent around 7 different plans, saying what I have put in place to stop this from happening again and have received this everytime

We received your information, but your plan is not complete. Our review of your account found the following problems.

Some of your buyers have not received their orders on time. Explain how you will prevent non-receipt and late-receipt complaints in the future.

To sell on Amazon.co.uk , please send us a plan that explains how you will address this problem. For help creating your plan, visit Seller Central Help: Amazon. When you are ready, please follow this link to submit your plan of action: Amazon Sign In.

Have questions? We can help right away. Contact us at: Amazon Sign In.

We look forward to hearing from you.

I have tried to speak with someone countless times and get nowhere and have also emailed the managing director the following

I had my seller account suspended in April 2018 under our company name Arose Group Ltd along with money being withheld due to performance. I was ill and in hospital so orders got missed as I didnt have staff at the time. I believe the suspension to be harsh but I understood. I messaged the seller support team with the reason why and what I have done to make sure this wouldn’t happen again, I received a generic email stating that I had not answered how I would stop this happening again. I sent another message stating what I would do in more detail, I received the same email back, I explained again, received the same email back, I emailed again asking for someone to explain what I was doing wrong, I received the same message back…this keeps going on.

I sent a message asking why the money in my account has not been transferred, this was after 90 days had expired, there are no refunds pending, the account has been inactive for 7 months…I dont got a reply, I have sent countless messages and still dont get a reply, I have called but no one who can answer the question will take my call.

This has gone one long enough, at this point I will not be questioning the suspension as I dont want to deal with amazon anymore, you are however holding money that doesnt belong to you, it has been over 90 days, there are no pending refunds, you have no reason to keep it, I cant get an answer to why you are withholding it, my account has all the correct details on it, I have always sent goods out (apart from when I was ill) you have failed to answer a dozen points of contact over this matter, you have no right to keep this money, this is theft.

I would just like an answer to why you are withholding my funds and what I need to do to get them…please

This was sent on 14th Feb 2023 I have not received a response. I honestly have no idea what to do, I called yesterday and was on the phone for 40mins speaking to someone who couldn’t tell me anything about the situation and couldn’t (or wouldn’t) pass me to someone that can help.