Suspended France account

Hello everyone Need some help. In Nov we moved a file which had diet supplements over from U.K. to Germany and France. We got a lot of restricted products removal notifications due to the ingredients or ingredients missing. As we have always done over the years we just removed them triple made sure they was gone and made a note. In Dec I received a suspension from France saying account is suspended. Here is the suspension notice- Your Amazon seller account has been permanently disabled. We have removed your listings from our site. Why did this happen? You have listed items that are not authorized for sale on Amazon.fr. Items sold on Amazon.fr must comply with all applicable regulations, as well as Amazon’s sales policies. Examples of these releases include, but are not limited to: ASIN: B00TDFPVLG Title: Serrapeptase, 40,000 SPU - 90 vcaps The sale of any medication, available by prescription or over the counter, is prohibited on the Amazon.fr site. How can I reactivate my account? To reactivate your seller account, please send documents or documents proving that your account has not violated our policy on restricted products. How to send the required information? To send this information, please reply to this message. You can also view the Performance Notifications page in the Performance section of your account, locate this message, and then click the Claim button. What happens if I don’t send the required information? If we do not receive the required information, your account will remain inactive and we may hold funds from your account for up to 90 days. You can check the balance and payment information in the Payments section of Seller Central. For any question relating to these funds, contact us by email at [email protected]. We are here to help you : For more information on creating your action plan, see the following help page: Amazon. Has your account been deactivated by mistake? - If you believe that the products that have deactivated your account are authorized for sale on Amazon, please include documents or documents proving that your account did not violate our policy on restricted products and we will examine your request. - If we confirm that your account has violated our policy of prohibited products, your account will remain deactivated. You can check your account performance at (Amazon Sign In) or by selecting Account health on the application home screen Amazon Seller on your iOS or Android device. The account health dashboard compares your account performance with seller statistics and the policies required to sell on Amazon. - Download the application for iOS at ‎Amazon seller: vendre en ligne dans l’App Store - Download the Android app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=fr_FR I sent this POA which was rejected- Dear Product Compliance, Our account has been suspended due to listing items that are restricted on Amazon.fr. The suspension is in relation to items that have been removed due to them being identified as food supplements that do not contain ingredient information in the ingredients field and also drugs that are available by prescription or over the counter. We listed from a file of items that we listed on Amazon.co.uk and failed to check that the items were also permitted on amazon.fr. We now understand that the listing of such items are permitted on Amazon.fr. To rectify the issues, we have now removed these items from Amazon.fr. I would like to emphasise that I fully understand Amazon’s policy regarding all prohibited listings on Amazon. Details of the proactive steps we take to ensure there are no listings of restricted/prohibited items on Amazon: 1. We only list and sell items that are compliant with Amazon’s policies. We understand that Amazon’s policy prohibits the sale of certain products. We always ensure that we check the ingredients of any items that are reformulated by the manufacturer to ensure that no restricted items are inadvertently listed. 2. We have rechecked our inventory to check all items, and ensure all items that we wish to sell are compliant with Amazons policy on prohibited items. 3. We understand that we are responsible for ensuring that our listings comply with all laws, regulations and amazon’s policies, and that these can change. 4. We will regularly update our knowledge to stay informed on these policies as we understand that these laws, regulations and policies are often changing, and differ from the different market places. 5. We understand we are responsible for ensuring that the products we offer for sale are legal and authorised for sale, and comply with all laws, and that these laws differ from marketplace to marketplace. We can assure Amazon that I have taken note of, and will make sure we work to the following policies and guidelines; - Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions - Product Detail Page Rules - Condition Guidelines I assure you that we have resolved all the issues that caused the account suspension and have now implemented controls to prevent future issues. If you have any queries or need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. F Haseldine. The email I got back a week later (Xmas eve) was this- After reviewing your account and the information you have provided to us, we have decided that your seller account will remain inactive. Why did this happen? We made this decision because you listed items that are not authorized for sale on Amazon.fr. Items sold on Amazon.fr must comply with all applicable regulations, as well as Amazon’s sales policies. Continuation of the procedure All funds in your account will be forfeited any refunds related to a claim or chargeback under the A to Z Guarantee. The usual time is approximately 90 days, but the funds can be held longer. You can check your account balance and payment details in the Payments section of Seller Central. For any question relating to these funds, contact us by email at [email protected]. Where can I find more information on this policy? If you have questions about this policy, see the page: Amazon Please note that we reserve the right not to reply to other emails regarding this issue. You can view your account performance at Amazon Sign In or by selecting Account Health on the Amazon seller app home screen on your iOS or Android device. The account health dashboard compares your account performance with seller statistics and sales policies to follow when selling on Amazon. - Download the application for iOS at ‎Amazon seller: vendre en ligne dans l’App Store - Download the Android app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=fr_FR Regards, https://pay.amazon.fr I have tried sending emails but no response. I’ve sent this POA to a number of different emails to seller performance, PQ review team around 4 emails in total over the past month. Is the account blocked or is there a way forward? Please help kika x

May I ask who helped you with the Plan of Action or how did you come up with it?

I would advise you to check my example which already helped thousands of sellers, but don’t copy full sentences:

Morning kika

Thompson and Holt did that one.

I’m not sure where else to send a POA as I am not getting a response from anyone.

Can you advise?

You shouldn’t have used any reinstatement gurus, these paid experts will only take your money without a guarantee of success.

The improved version is a lot better.

Where do you suggest I send it?

On seller central there is a submission button.

I’ve emailed them but got no reply.

Xx

Through the Account Health page in the suspended account.

Thank you

I’ve sent it this way today.

Fingers crossed I hear something.

If I don’t what do you suggest next as they have ignored my last few attempts. X

Still no reply from amazon.

Thomason and Holt now asking if I need to sort the suspected IPs which have nothing to do with the suspension. Is there anything else I can do kika?

Can you see if this POA is good enough please Kika? xx

If I were you, I would mention discontinuing the use of any listing software and adding each listing manually, while carefully checking if the products are permitted for sale and comply with all requirements.

@SellerEngines I can give you details of Polish company with proven record and many great results on the record.

Morning Kika

Thank you, I have still not received a reply.

Thomson and holt advised I now escalate this to [email protected] (Ive not seen this email before)

Saying this-

Dear Resolution team,

We are writing in relation to our Amazon.fr account.Our account has been suspended due to listing items that are restricted on Amazon.fr.

The suspension is in relation to items that have been removed due to them being identified as food supplements that do not contain ingredient information in the ingredients field and also drugs that are available by prescription or over the counter.

We listed form a file of items that we list on Amazon.co.uk and failed to check that the items were also permitted on amazon.fr. We now understand that the listing of such items are not permitted on Amazon.fr.

To rectify the issues, we have now removed these items from Amazon.fr.

I would like to emphasise that I have revised and now fully understand Amazon’s policy regarding all prohibited listings on Amazon.fr. We have also written and implemented an appeal/plan of action,and despite providing this to seller performance we have been unsuccessful in getting the account resonated.

We are writing to request a fair review of our seller account, and our appeal, as we feel this has so far not been done correctly.

I appreciate your help in this matter.

I’m abit worried if I do email they might go through all my amazon accounts and suspended them all.

I was lucky really only France was suspended because the files went on all market places( UK,DE,FR,USA,CA)

Im not sure if this is the case or I am just worrying over nothing.

What do you think or what would you do in this matter?

Thanks for your help as always xxx

Personally, I would request them to give you your money back.

E-mailing [email protected] equals to e-mailing Jeff or the Managing Director.

Wait for the Seller Performance to get back to you.

Thanks kika your a gem :heart::heart:

Seller performance did reply In Dec saying “they reserve the right not to reply” is this the kiss of death email? Thomson and Holt said it wasn’t but I’m starting to think different now.

This is definitely a kiss of death e-mail and Thomson and Holt appear to be only trying to get more time and avoid having to refund.

If I were you, I would wait a few months and then appeal again.

Yeah that’s a good idea. I last emailed last week I think when you confirmed my POA was ok.

Worse is I’ve not been suspended in France for 7 years! We sell loads of other products!

1 mistake and they pull the plug. We do about 10k a month on there as well so not even a small account ? #harsh x

I would suggest you to try other marketplaces such as eBay, Bonanza, eCrater.

Don’t put all your eggs into a single basket.

Some suspensions take a while to get resolved.