Suspended and need help - Haven't done anything wrong

I opened an account back in 2012/2013 never used it Never sold on it Got suspended shortly after opening account and trying to list products went about my life til this year when I remembered that I have a suspended account that I can revive so I emailed them asking for info to get it reinstated and below is their reply: “We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following: – Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.” Please help reinstate the account as I have never did anything on it and am really interested in selling on amazon ASAP.

To reinstate your suspended Amazon account, follow these steps:

• Provide Detailed Evidence:* Clearly explain that you have never sold anything on the account, and provide any supporting evidence you may have. This could include screenshots of your account activity during the time it was active, emails or receipts from that period, or any other relevant documentation that demonstrates your compliance with Amazon’s policies

• Communicate Professionally:** Maintain a professional tone in your correspondence and provide all requested information concisely and clearly.

If you don’t receive a response or your account isn’t reinstated, politely follow up with Amazon’s support team for clarification or additional steps.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for the advice. Any tips for the: ‘Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy’ ??

1 Like

This is where you should mention any specific actions taken in your account.

2 Likes