Suspected intellectual property violations

Hi! I’m struggling to get to grips with this section on my account health - I have 2 which I am working at removing, both are auto update so just needs me to edit my listings. One question initially - will deleting a listing from my inventory remove the violation

Deleting a listing from your inventory will not automatically remove a suspected intellectual property violation!
You shuold contact the rights owner, make necessary changes to your listing, and submit a Plan of Action (POA).

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Suspected Intellectual Property Rights Infringement Complaints.

These are triggered by bots but still need to be addressed to prevent account deactivation.

You will need to edit the product titles to remove any third party trademarked brand names which do not match with the product’s actual brand entered in the “Brand” field.

Also, the other action would be placing the brand name from the title into the “Brand” field to ensure that it matches with the one entered in the title.

Feel free to watch my informative video regarding the matter: How to deal with Suspected Intellectual Property Infringement Complaints on Amazon by Kika Angelic - YouTube