Suppressed lsiting due to image containing logo nonsense

We have an asin for a staff photo identity card product, with approx 12 variants, an ID card by its very nature needs to have an image, text etc). The product image by necessity contains a ficticious logo, a stock photo of a person, name and generic telephone number, to illustrate the design to buyers and how the finished product once customised will look.

About five of the variation asins have been search suppressed as “We believe the main image has text, a logo, graphic or watermark which is not permitted for this product type. Please submit a compliant image to lift the suppression. Also refer to Product image requirements.”

I’ve emailed twice now and get a usual cut and paste answer citing the same reason, as above, slightly reworded, ignoring the facts I rpovide, that it is necessary to illustrate this product (a photo id card).

One or two of the designs do not even have a logo in them so with those presumably it is the text that is triggering the bot.

Any clues or tricks how to get this resolved quickly without banging my head against the wall trying to make a “human” in support see sense?

Sorry to hear that. I can definitely help you.

This happens whenever you list any product that has the main picture containing logos / text or outer packaging. I am selling collectible licensed movie jewelry and normally every buyer wants to see them along with their original branded packaging. But the pictures with packaging trigger these suppressions.

This is unacceptable main image which got removed by Amazon and I had to replace it:

This was approved as the main image:

Could you post here the main image which you are getting removed?

I would advise you to blur out any text / logos on the main images and include detailed images as secondary pictures.

Thanks Kika. Clearly it’s the text (or the logo, or both). I’d prefer not to have to blur the text as that will make buyers think that’s the product they’d receive! As you can see, it isn’t packaging or something else I could list on secondary images, it’s the main product so not sure what I should do!

Curiously 9 other variants all have the same, logos, text, qr codes, but they’ve been allowed (for now at least!)

1 Like

Okay, so this is basically a digital image, so it understandably gets picked up by Amazon as such.

My recommendation is that you create a professional (or have someone on Fiverr do that for you) photo of the final product, something like this:

IMG_1699

Ok thanks will try that

1 Like

You are welcome, feel free to post an update with the final result :ok_hand:

Not perfect, but bit better?

1 Like

Yes, this one looks a lot better and more natural. Give it a try and let me know.

I don’t have the set up to create the product and do a decent product photo shoot so had to pshop! Thanks, will do

1 Like

Thank you for all your advice Kika! Let’s give it time and see if the bots dont like it! https://t.ly/CN2Ka

P.s any further advice on the listing appreciated!

Actually one other thing; I’ve added secondary images to the parent asin but they’re not appearing (added 7 hours ago). Surely I don’t have to add them for every variant do I? Or does it just take a long time?

You are welcome. Yes, most people would use photoshop to create the image or hire someone on Fiver.

Unfortunately, this is a very common issue. Since the images failed to appear after several hours, it’s unlikely they will go live at all.

My recommendation is that you take a screenshot of the images and then upload them all again, so that the file will be different and Amazon will register them as new images.