Selling products from different marketplaces

Does anyone have guidance on how to sell a product on Amazon US that you already have listed on Amazon Australia or somewhere else and keep reviews etc ?

1.Set Up an Amazon US Seller Account
2. List Your Product on Amazon US. You can use the same product information, including images and descriptions.
3.Use the same ASIN you used for Amazon Australia to retain reviews. This process is sometimes automatic, but if it doesn’t happen, you can contact Amazon Seller Support and request product listing consolidation. This can help keep your reviews from the Australian listing.
4. Determine how you want to fulfill orders in the US. FBM or FBA
5. Promote your product to gain visibility. Utilize Amazon Advertising or other marketing strategies to reach US customers.

Important Note: While Amazon generally allows you to use reviews across different marketplaces, there is no guarantee that the reviews will transfer automatically, especially if the ASINs are not matched.

3 Likes

I agree with @amzads.dani, you just need to create the listings using the same ASINs as on your source marketplace to achieve the desired effect.

1 Like

I had the same issue, but I have a bigger challenge, I’m just writing here because maybe you can help.
How do I list the same ASIN accross different marketplaces, but have different EAN Codes on both? I saw some examples like this on Amazon, that’s why I think it’s possible. And we really need to use different EAN codes per country, although the product is the same.

Big thanks!

2 Likes

The issue is that ASINs are created on the basis of them being tied to the product’s EAN / UPC.

If you have a different EAN for each international Amazon site, then there will be a separate ASIN for each EAN. You won’t be able to have the product reviews linked across different marketplaces.

However, if you would like some advice - it is common for products to have a different EAN for each country where they are distributed. But usually, the products also have a main EAN / UPC which they use for Amazon purposes.