Seller account has been placed under temporary review in accordance with our Drop Shipping policy

Hello Dear Sellers,

Amazon deactivated my seller fulfillment service due to dropshipping policy, but I am using a distributor to dropship products with full documentations.

I appealed Amazon but they did not accept my appeal and reply to provide these “Evidence and an explanation that demonstrates how your account complies with our Drop Shipping policy and Seller Code of Conduct.
If you are facing logistics issues that are impacting proper fulfillment of your orders, provide reasons and supporting evidence associated with these for consideration during your review.”

I provided these requirements but still not accepted, want to know what is the solution for this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Hello @Adnan,

thank you for posting into our forum. I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to alleged dropshipping policy violation. I can definitely help you get reinstated.

So, how does the process work? Are you providing Amazon with valid tracking numbers showing that the orders are being dispatched from the same location?

Also, could you please post here your most recent Plan of Action?

3 Likes

Hello @Kika ,

I’ve submitted POA but got rejected by amazon by saying data is not sufficient, Now I’ve submitted this POA"Dear Amazon Seller Performance Team,

I am writing to appeal the temporary review and deactivation of my seller account on Amazon.com. I understand that my account has been flagged due to concerns related to drop shipping, however, I want to clarify that my business model does not involve drop shipping.

I have invoices, shipping labels, and tracking information demonstrating my direct purchases from supplier.These documents reflect my sales volume over the last 30 days and affirm that I am indeed purchasing products from a legitimate supplier.

I would like to emphasize that I take full responsibility for the fulfillment of orders placed on my Amazon store. My customers are aware that I am the seller of record, and there is no confusion regarding the origin of the products or who to contact for any inquiries or issues.

I am prepared to provide any additional evidence or information required to demonstrate that my business practices comply with Amazon’s policies. I am fully committed to upholding the standards set forth by Amazon and ensuring a positive experience for my customers.

I kindly request that you review the documentation provided and reinstate my seller account at the earliest convenience. If there are any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your attention to this matter."

Kindly let me know what should I do now.

1 Like