Announcement reposted from Amazon:
The new Customer Loyalty Analytics dashboard helps brands segment and re-engage customers based on their past purchase behavior and engagement with your brand page.
The dashboard provides recommendations and links to tools, such as Brand Tailored Audiences, to help you send promotions, coupons, and email campaigns to select customer segments to increase overall customer lifetime value.
Customer Loyalty Analytics helps you do the following:
- Identify high-value customers who have bought your products before and are most likely to respond to promotions.
- Build your strategy for the right customer. Customize the value and frequency of purchase incentives, discounts, and marketing content, to different customer segments.
- Engage customers at the right time by marketing more efficiently to customers who have made at least one purchase from your brand in the last 12 months.
- Optimize marketing and ad spend. See your customers’ lifetime value in sales to better understand the value of each loyal customer segment and engagement costs.
- Reduce customer acquisition cost. Launch tailored promotions for customers who have shown interest in your brand or added your products to their cart in the last 90 days but haven’t purchased from your brand in the last year.
For more information, go to the Customer Loyalty Analytics Dashboardguide.
To start using the dashboard, go to Customer Loyalty Analytics.