Search suppressed ASINs

I have quite a few ASINs that are search suppressed, which I tried to fix, but of course, it didn’t work. I opened a case, asked them to fix it for me, and they replied with this. (see screenshot)

Now they want me to take real photos of these ASINs, while I’m based in the UK and my stock is in the USA.

I will reply by asking them to do a bin check, as the stock is in their warehouse, but I don’t think this is going to work. Another solution would be to create a removal order for each ASIN and ask the prep center to take photos, etc.

Do you have any other solutions you recommend?

When dealing with suppressed ASINs on Amazon, it’s crucial to understand the reasons behind their suppression and take appropriate steps to address the issue. Suppressed ASINs are listings that are temporarily or permanently hidden from search results or unavailable for purchase due to various reasons, such as policy violations, listing errors, or quality issues.

To search for suppressed ASINs and identify the underlying issues, you can follow these steps:

1. Check Seller Central Dashboard: Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account and navigate to the “Inventory” tab. Look for any notifications or alerts indicating suppressed ASINs.

2. Use Amazon’s ASIN Checker Tool: Amazon provides a tool called “ASIN Checker” within Seller Central, which allows you to check the status of individual ASINs. Enter the ASINs you want to check, and the tool will provide information on whether the listings are active or suppressed.

3. Review Performance Notifications: Pay attention to any performance notifications or communication from Amazon regarding your listings. These notifications may provide insights into the reasons for ASIN suppression and guidance on how to address the issues.

4. Address Policy Violations: If your ASINs are suppressed due to policy violations, take immediate action to resolve the violations and bring your listings into compliance with Amazon’s policies. This may involve correcting listing errors, updating product information, or addressing customer complaints.

5. Appeal Suppression: If you believe your ASINs were suppressed in error or if you’ve taken corrective actions to address the issues, you can submit an appeal through Seller Central. Provide detailed information and evidence to support your appeal and request that Amazon reconsider the suppression.

6. Monitor Performance: After addressing the issues and submitting appeals, monitor the performance of your listings closely to ensure they remain compliant with Amazon’s policies and guidelines. Regularly check for any new notifications or alerts regarding ASIN status changes.

By actively monitoring and addressing suppressed ASINs, you can help maintain the visibility and performance of your listings on Amazon’s marketplace. If you need further assistance or guidance, don’t hesitate to reach out to Amazon Seller Support for help.

1 Like

Amazon is living in 1800s regarding customer service :weary:

I have advised my warehouse team to take photos of every asin before sending them to Amazon no matter if we need them or not but we kept pictures of every asin.

I suggest you just order a single item through MCF and send it to the prep center.