Same details on Selling & Buying account , No accessible

HI , All . Facing this issue that details on our Business Buying and Selling Account are same . Due to Hold on Buying Account for some violation we can not access the selling account . There is not violation on the selling account . Any suggestions

Hello @Desidevil,

thank you for joining the forum. I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account is inaccessible due to a hold. Whenever a hold is placed on a Buyer Account, then the Seller Account gets impacted as well and becomes inaccessible.

Please verify to see if the seller side of your account is active. When the Seller Account continues displaying available products and you keep receiving e-mails related to it, then this means that there are issues with just the Buyer Account (this is the easier scenario). If both the buyer and seller account appear to be inactive and inaccessible, then this will be a block that relates to a Seller Account and these are normally very difficult to get lifted.

So, if the Seller Account is still active, you can access it by using any other e-mail address which has user permissions into that account. If there is no other e-mail address with access, then you won’t be able to login.

Contact the buyer Customer Service and they should provide you instructions what has to be done. Usually, you will need to verify the ownership of your card and identity. They may be asking you over the phone for address details, full CC number, etc… Alternatively, you will be provided with a form to upload documents.

Could you post a screenshot of what are you seeing, what options are you given when trying to login?

Hi Kika Thanks for the reply . I have contacted support many times both on the buying side and selling side . But there is not resolution form them its over 2 months now . My secondary user access is working but i cannot access the main account either on the selling side or the buying side . The message which i get when trying to login in below
1 Like

I am sorry to hear that. Why haven’t you come sooner? The later you seek help, the worse.

What are you seeing when you login using the secondary account?

There is no issue with the secondary account i can straight log into it . As its a secondary account is does not have return and finance permission . so stuck there . Any solution are welcome .

But, if you are able to login, then you can tell if the seller account is active or not? Are you still processing orders? Amazon should disburse automatically.

The seller central is active and order are processing . But the Disbursement is on hold due Amazon Business Establishment Issue . ( Have you found our any solution to that ???)

Business establishment is a known issue. There is no solution to this.

If this is the case, then there is nothing you can do. There are thousands of Amazon sellers impacted. You will need to pay Amazon the owed VAT.

In fact, all sellers should have properly declared their country of residence at the time of opening their seller account.

There are VAT thresholds that only apply to UK residents and until recently, there were crowds of sellers who were taking advantage of loopholes and enjoying benefits aimed at UK residents.

1 Like

what about the person who is in UK but not fully naturalised , and what about Vat already paid