Resale certificate


I have a question in regards to private label. While doing Amazon did you file a resale certificate/ certificate of authority form?


Yes, you will need to file a resale certificate/certificate of authority form when doing private label on Amazon. This is a requirement for sellers who are reselling products that they did not manufacture themselves. The form allows Amazon to collect sales tax on the products that you sell.

The form that you need to file will vary depending on the state where you are located.