Remittance Advice

Where can I get a report that shows the specific orders that is being paid to me from Amazon.

Hello,

If you’re looking for a report that provides detailed information about the specific orders being paid to you by Amazon, you can utilize the “Transaction View” report available in your Seller Central account. Here’s how you can access it:

1. Log in to your Seller Central account.
  2. Navigate to the “Reports” tab.
  3. Select “Payments” from the dropdown menu.
  4. Click on “Date Range Reports” and choose “Transaction View.”
  5. Specify the desired date range for the report.
  6. Click on “Request Report.”

The Transaction View report will provide you with a comprehensive breakdown of the orders and payments received within the specified date range. It includes details such as order ID, payment ID, payment date, item price, shipping credits, fees, and more. You can download the report in CSV or Excel format for further analysis or reconciliation purposes.

Please note that the availability of specific reports may vary depending on your Amazon marketplace and seller account type. If you encounter any difficulties or require further assistance, I recommend reaching out to Amazon Seller Support. They will be able to guide you through the process and address any account-specific questions you may have.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further queries.