Related accounts appeal denied

Good morning,

this is the email that I received for the third time after submitting three appeals trying to prove that I don’t own this account. I even did brand authorization with my own brand and was approved. I got my trademark and everything I went ahead and pay the supplier for my products and they are awaiting delivery to Amazon warehouse and days before the delivery. I got an email saying my account was deactivated for this unknown account, and the only thing that I did was hire an assistant, but he only had child access. Other than that I don’t understand how I was linked. This is my first product and I’m feeling like I got scam.

"You have been found to be related to an account beginning with I Market Trading.

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

To reactivate your account, please provide evidence that you have never owned a separate account and believe this deactivation was in error by providing supporting documentation. This includes but is not limited to any authorized or unauthorized relationship through a third-party company or evidence of account compromise. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated."

now, the freight fowarder is telling me that the fees is $1200 to get the product changed to my address and I honestly don’t have the money for that. I was using the money from my 9-5 that I work for to pay for my business.

when I call Amazon, the employees are pretty much telling me to prove the account is not mines without giving me any of the information on how that’s actually possible and it’s hard to prove that account is not yours when you don’t know nothing about that account .

It’s important to gather all the evidence and documentation you have to prove that you don’t own the account they’re referring to.

If you’re still unable to provide Amazon with the evidence they’re looking for, you may need to consider hiring an attorney. An attorney can help you communicate with Amazon and advocate for your rights.

2 Likes

When your account gets suspended due to being related to another seller account which may not be used to sell on the site, it means that Amazon detected that it shares some information with another storefront, which is currently suspended.

It could be anything - e-mail address, phone number, bank account, credit card, inventory, SKU patterns, IP address usage patterns…

The link could have been created without your knowledge - maybe an employee logged into your account using his own computer or device, which was also used to access another account. Or someone else’s credit card was entered only to pay for an order in the buyer side of your account.

In order to appeal a suspension like this, you will firstly need to find the exact cause of the link.

Whatever you decide to do, don’t open a new Seller Account to circumvent the suspension, otherwise you will kill your last chance of being able to get reinstated.

1 Like