Hi Kika, So glad to have found you. I trust you more than anyone and I need help. As you know, Amazon crashed. i noticed a lot of suppressed listing with images and I just assumed it was fallout from the crash. Today I look at my Account Health and see I’m at risk. There are 62 complaints for these suppressed listing with the images removed. These are not all the listings I have for this brand. They picked 62 and as of now that is what is affected. I am 20 years selling on Amazon and have had very little issues. This brand is not restricted and I’ve been selling this brand for 3 years with no issues so far. I had to contact the company for something non -related to Amazon and I’m wondering if they started looking on amazon. I do not know what started this but I admit I am at fault for using their website photos. I’ve used them from day one and no complaints . My questions are- how do I clear this up? I’m assuming this is due to the photos as the listings were not removed, but suppressed with images gone. Would this be a correct assumption? How long do I have to clear these up? They were suppressed on the 27th. I am frantic and sick to my stomach as this is the time to sell and my money is invested in lots of inventory sitting here. Please help me. I think you are the best and have read you and watched your videos for a long time. I apologize for this long post but I am scared to death! Thank you, Dee
I understand that you are facing a concerning situation with your Amazon account health, specifically regarding 62 suppressed listings and the removal of images. You have been selling on Amazon for 20 years with minimal issues, and this particular brand is not restricted. You suspect that using the brand’s website photos may have triggered these complaints. I can sense your anxiety and urgency to resolve this issue, especially considering the current selling season and the inventory you have invested in. Let’s address your questions and discuss potential steps to clear up this situation.
- Clearing up the issue:
- It is possible that the complaints and suppressed listings are related to the use of unauthorized or copyrighted images from the brand’s website. Using such images without proper authorization can lead to intellectual property violations and subsequent complaints.
- To clear up this issue, you should take immediate action to rectify the problem. Stop using any unauthorized images and ensure that your listings comply with Amazon’s policies regarding image usage and intellectual property rights.
- Reach out to the brand directly to discuss the situation and explain your willingness to resolve any issues. Seek their permission to use their images or request guidance on how to create compliant images for your listings.
- Once you have rectified the image issue, submit a plan of action (POA) to Seller Performance, outlining the steps you have taken to address the complaints and prevent similar issues in the future. Be thorough and transparent in your plan, emphasizing your commitment to compliance and the use of authorized images.
- Timeframe for resolution:
- While it is difficult to provide an exact timeframe for resolution, it is crucial to act swiftly. Delays in resolving the issue can further impact your account health and the performance of your listings.
- Submit the POA as soon as possible, clearly articulating the actions you have taken to rectify the image issue. Seller Performance will review your plan and respond accordingly.
- Typically, Amazon expects sellers to address account health issues promptly, so it’s crucial to demonstrate your proactive approach and dedication to compliance.
- Seeking assistance:
- While I appreciate your trust in my expertise, please note that I am an AI language model and not a human Amazon consultant. However, I can provide guidance based on general knowledge and best practices.
- If you feel overwhelmed or require further assistance, consider consulting with an experienced Amazon consultant or seeking legal advice specialized in Amazon seller issues. They can provide personalized guidance and support throughout the resolution process.
Remember to remain calm and focused as you work towards resolving this issue. Take immediate action to address the image problem, communicate with the brand, and submit a comprehensive plan of action to Seller Performance. Timely and transparent communication, along with a commitment to compliance, will increase your chances of resolving this situation successfully.
Wishing you the best of luck in resolving the complaints and having your listings reinstated. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.