Profit margins for beauty sellers

Hello,

when I find the best beauty product which suits the criteria for wholesale, then the profit margin and ROI is low.

Or the MOQ is high! What should I do? As a newbie, I dont want to invest more that’s why I cant choose the products with high MOQ.

If I go for low margin product is that ok?

Please everyone share your ideas thanks

1 Like

Usually if the product/asin has a good ranking then the profit tends to be lower. If you are still profitable and it has good sales volume I would do a test order and look to negotiate the price with your supplier as you increase your purchase quantity

2 Likes

It happens mostly in wholesale that’s why its different from OA. You can go for low MOQ also if purchasing from authorized distributor or brand itself.

2 Likes

If you’re new to the business and want to minimize investment, consider starting with low-margin products with lower MOQs. This can help you gain experience and build your business before taking on higher-risk, high-MOQ products. Good Luck!

3 Likes

To enhance your product research, try being more creative. Hidden opportunities lie in unexpected niches and keywords. Even with a slim profit margin, success is possible if you’re moving a significant number of units and keeping PPC costs low. Additionally, testing products is worthwhile to understand their market viability, and differentiation is a key factor in success.

2 Likes