Probleme with configue Amazon Pay WP

Hello and I apologize for the inconvenience I have a problem related to your plugin specifically amazon pay related to wordpress when I try to give “configue / register now” the following error appears

" Don’t meet these requirements?

Amazon Pay might not be the right solution for your business.

Have questions? Contact us "

Hello,
The error message you encountered while trying to configure/register Amazon Pay on WordPress indicates that your business may not meet the requirements for using Amazon Pay. The specific requirements can vary, and it’s best to contact Amazon Pay directly for further assistance.

Here are a few possible reasons why you might be receiving this error message:

1. Business Eligibility: Amazon Pay has specific eligibility criteria based on factors such as your business type, location, industry, and sales volume. If your business doesn’t meet these requirements, you may not be able to use Amazon Pay.
  2. Unsupported Countries or Regions: Amazon Pay may not be available in certain countries or regions. If your business is located in an unsupported location, you won’t be able to register for Amazon Pay.
  3. Account Verification: Amazon Pay may require additional verification or documentation to ensure compliance with their policies and regulations. If your account verification is incomplete or doesn’t meet their standards, you may encounter this error message.

To resolve this issue, I recommend contacting Amazon Pay directly for clarification and assistance. They will be able to provide specific guidance based on your business details and help you understand the eligibility requirements or any additional steps needed to use Amazon Pay on your WordPress website.