Plan of Action Help Please

Hi,

I just lost premium shipping eligibility, though it’s not my fault.

Two Tracked 24 items delivered late by Royal Mail. Now Amazon is asking for a Plan of Action. Any thoughts on how to tackle this?

I did everything correctly, what happens after I posted them is down to Royal Mail.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with lost premium shipping eligibility.

You will need to submit a Plan of Action if you would like to appeal, otherwise, you should be able to offer the service again automatically after a few weeks.

According to Amazon, “To restore eligibility for Premium Shipping Options, please submit a Plan of Action by replying to this email or writing to [[email protected]].

To offer Premium Shipping options, sellers are required to:

** Have sold on Amazon for 90 days or more*
** Ship ten or more orders in the last 30 days*
** Maintain an on-time delivery rate of 97% or greater for all Premium Shipping option orders*
** Maintain a valid tracking rate of 100% for all Premium Shipping option orders*
** Maintain a cancellation rate of 0.5% or less for all Premium Shipping option orders”*

However, I do have a handy Plan of Action template which you can use:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, this is incredibly helpful.

2 Likes

You are welcome, feel free to share here your Plan of Action for feedback once you have it ready.

Also, you can post here whenever you need any help with Amazon related matters. I will be happy to assist you :slight_smile:

2 Likes